a small question; kleine Frage, die schon in Bonn bloggiert

I fristly want to join the event to help the cooking of moon cake. But I still have a question, so befor it gets solved, I am not about to come.
The question is:
when the moon cakes are all cooked from just one person or even a few people, the quality will be ensured.
but when many people come to cook, who will say, all the moon cake for the party in next week will be fit for eating? Because no one can check all the procceses of cooking, and the food will be stored for a week for the other people.
So I donot know, what will happended, when the moon cake  are not so fitful, I donot want to make others ill.
So that is a question.
-deutsche Version-
Ich habe noch eine Frage über das Koch von MondeKuchen.
Ich habe geplannt, den Koch teilzunehmen.Allerdings muss ich vorher mich überzeugen, dass meine Frage erlöscht wird.
Die Frage:
Wenn nur eine Person oder ein paar Leute die MondeKuchen kochen werden, die Qualität ist sicher.
Aber wenn viele Leute angekommen sind, wie oder wer kondrollieren die Qualität von die gekochten MondeKuchen? Sind sie für Essen angepasst? Als die Kuchen nach einer Woche für die Party zur verfügen werden,ist es noch schwerer   die Qualität zu ersichern.
Wie ist euer Plann?
Share |

这位大哥或大姐,您下次用德语好吗,偶英语已经忘光了。
谢谢您对学生会工作的关心,您如果能参加活动我们就更高兴了

这次月饼及甜点交流活动的食品均当时就请大家品尝干净,不会放到中秋节那天再吃。
这次活动的目的主要是大家交流。

我们已经为中秋节晚会开了两次会,精心的做了准备。
中秋节的月饼我们已经安排好了专人制作,和周六活动的口味不一样的。
不然大家吃了下周六的就没兴趣吃中秋的了

楼主英语德语都不错,不过是不是矫情了一点,
主要是大家聚一聚,难道真是去生产月饼不成,呵呵......