盖德非死不可的评语

本帖最后由 choupiwen 于 2011-8-17 00:43 编辑

http://bbs.badmintoncn.com/thread-206782-1-1.html

2.jpg
2011-8-16 23:40

1.jpg
2011-8-16 23:40
Lin Dan is the true winner of this tournament and his mental attitude today in the final was simply second to none. In my point of view he is the best player in the history of the mens singles

本帖最后由 choupiwen 于 2011-8-17 00:42 编辑

Peter Gade的facebook留言 -- 完整版(http://bbs.badmintoncn.com/thread-207044-1-1.html

按贴子的时间顺序

1. August 12 at 5:02pm ·
Before the tournament my dream was to be in this semifinal against Lin Dan and now its a reality. I’m gonna give whatever I have left in my body and mind tomorrow and hope for a small miracle☺ Thank you all for your great support – from home, here on the Face and off course the fans at the Wembley Arena this evening..Thanks guys !!

Hello Guys, finally a few minutes for an update…I’m at Heathrow Airport waiting for my flight to Copenhagen..Unfortunately I don’t carry the goldmedal in my bag ☹… but still, i can look back at a great world championship where I gave everything I had.. I knew it was gonna be difficult against Lin Dan after a really tough game against Nguyen on friday evening..
Sunday at 1:07pm · Like ·

When I came back at the hotel on friday evening all that was in my mind was to build up as much mental and physical energy as possible to make a good challenge against him. I managed to do that and played one of my best sets ever to win 24-22 in the 1st set against Lin Dan. In the 2nd I wasn’t able to hold him down and he got control and in the end I had to give up the set and focus everything on the 3rd..
Sunday at 1:11pm

I got a good start playing some great points but then Lin Dan once again raised his game and made it very difficult for me. I was trailing by 9-13 and then managed to find some extra power and cleverness to get back at him at 15-15. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to build on that and he took the match, 24-22 7-21 15-21. Off course I wanted to better on the last points from 15-15 but I just couldn’t pull out more and I have to except that Lin Dan once again proved his strenght..
Sunday at 1:12pm

But still, I’m very proud of the match and the way that I played. Todays final between Lin Dan and Chong Wei was a wonderful match and even tough there’s a lot of feelings in watching this for me, I simply enjoyed the match and the fact that I was on the podium today. Lin Dan is the true winner of this tournament and his mental attitude today in the final was simply second to none. In my point of view he is the best player in the history of the mens singles.
Sunday at 1:13pm

And now, waiting in the lounge here at Heathtrow Airport, I’m very tired. I’ve pulled out everything I had and more…I need to go to my family and rest.. I wanna thank all of your fans out there. I’ve had so much support during the week and I will always remember this tournament as something special..even tough I didn’t win :) Thank you and I’ll be back here soon..Take care, Peter.
Sunday at 1:15pm