Board logo

标题: [长期工作] 中国AI医疗大v推想科技招Python工程师啦 [打印本页]

作者: piao11piao    时间: 2018-6-13 11:02     标题: 中国AI医疗大v推想科技招Python工程师啦

中国AI医疗大v推想科技招人啦。如果你是精通Python语言,Linux系统和SQL数据库的大牛就不要犹豫啦,并且乐于出差和客户交流,赶快来投吧。
公司推想科技从2016年开始已经拥有4轮投资,目前已经达到80 Million美元的的状态,投资公司襄禾资本、尚珹基金、元生资本、红杉资本、启明创投等,所以公司实力很雄厚。
我们的德国团队是一个非常有活力的年轻团队,工作地点在Wiesbaden,是由来自咱们中国,德国,西班牙的小伙伴们组成,工作气氛非常好。对于每一位工程师,我们都有定期回到国内交流培训机会,公司总部有非常多的AI 大牛等着和你交流!

Become part of the Infervision family! The future of artificial intelligence lies entirely in your hands!
Infervision is a top medical A.I. Company headquartered in Beijing, China. We develop and produce innovative, valuable A.I. Products to help radiologists to make faster and more accurate diagnoses. With over $ 80 million in funding, we are creating a global medical A.I. future.

You can expect many interesting tasks as

A.I. Implementation Engineer with Traveling (m / w).
Your Tasks:
• In cooperation with customers, You develop innovative solutions for existing or new technical requirements and develop the necessary concepts.
• You are responsible for the implementation of the developed concepts.
• You design and implement required maintenance on existing IT systems in response to new requirements.
• You ensure the functionality of existed applications.

WE OFFER:
• You will be welcomed by our highly motivated team and you will be encouraged by our open communication atmosphere and short decision-making channels.
• You will work with the latest technologies in challenging projects
• As a future-oriented, continuously growing company with a good perspective, we offer you interesting career opportunities and a lot of individual further education programs.

YOU OFFER:
•You are confidential, teamwork, creativity and commutive.
•You have conceptional, customer-oriented and structured way of working.
•You finished studies in computer science related studies or you have comparable qualification with first professional experience in database development
• Very good knowledge of Python, Linux and SQL
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• German driver's license class B will be helpful

We are looking forward to receive your application. In addition to your salary requirement, we also need to know your indicate your availability.
If you have any questions or want to send us your applications, please do not hesitate contacting our HR department wpiao@infervision.com.

欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://www.csuchen.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2