The most unstandable thing in the world

is to have an awesome company with you to visit some places like Florence,
whose eyes only focus on the ugly and banal mark clothes,shoes and sunglasses, and also of course the flashy  gold jeweries, which for me is disgusting like junk!!!!
Yes! That is all the beauty and charm of Florence for this kind of worldly women!

Help!!!!!!

I am driven mad !

I miss you all guys!!!! sunsrisesunset mm ,i wish you were here with me!

How can i get away fr. this kinda wonderful woman, who i never got close before!!!!

Mamamia!!!!!

[ 本帖最后由 fussfun 于 2007-7-16 22:02 编辑 ]
凡是真精gg的帖子一定要顶!
Share |

原帖由 吃花生的大灰狼 于 2007-7-16 23:51 发表
One more thing, it is beneficial to u since u will enrich ur experience by undergoing the diversity of the lifestyle.:naughty:

God, is it not too expensive to enrich my life in this way ?

Experience is always limited, one can never experience everything in one's life, and some experience could be superfluous,
once is enough, twice is too much , in this sense, i prefer to read one interesting book rather than an empty mind.

Yes, what is important to me to realize again is that in this world there are too many people who do have no souls

What interesting is is always variable, what  boring is is always the same:naughty:
凡是真精gg的帖子一定要顶!

原帖由 吃花生的大灰狼 于 2007-7-17 20:22 发表

Comfort others in soul:naughty:

It is well known that the Aquarius could be the best soulmate.:ridicule:

i do need a soulmate
凡是真精gg的帖子一定要顶!

原帖由 sunrisesunset 于 2007-7-17 19:38 发表
in other word: tolerence. we can not always have what we want, we should try to understand, to accept or to forgive some others, who are very different with us, and in the mean time still maintain our true selves.
Here you can see again, one of the most distinct characters of Aquarius is: some seemingly small things can arouse their most profound thinking.

sunrisesunset mm, it's already  beyond my endurance. I cannot be tolerant any more,  i know , im bad-tempered, bad-mannered and impatient , anyway, today i let the girl alone to go to shopping, i was free!!!! .....

i just spoke it out that the reason is we have different interesting points and i definitetly need to be alone, she was so surprised and maybe felt even hurt(she is too sensitive too, that's why i never let her know what i really am and think ), she said she never expected that im so independent(look, how little she knows me :naughty: ),in response i told her that as human being each is in principle lonely, because everyone is independent from anybody in this world... cuz each must dig one's own soul, it's absolutely a solo work on one's own ....

ok, i admit it, i made her even more confused with this kinda statement

Basta Basta!

2 euro is gone, do you guys know how expensive for me to make a soulcommunication with you guys here ?
btw, have you sense my writing has already become a little bit exotic?
凡是真精gg的帖子一定要顶!