回复 #1 fussfun 的帖子

oh My poor little fish:xinsui.gif: ,I miss you,too, Hug hug
What a pitty and surprise it is! And it's just the first day! What would you do with the coming days?! Cann't you just get rid of her sometimes and act on your own?
Share |

回复 #5 吃花生的大灰狼 的帖子

in other word: tolerence. we can not always have what we want, we should try to understand, to accept or to forgive some others, who are very different with us, and in the mean time still maintain our true selves.
Here you can see again, one of the most distinct characters of Aquarius is: some seemingly small things can arouse their most profound thinking. :naughty:

原帖由 吃花生的大灰狼 于 2007-7-17 20:04 发表

...What she expects from you is merely your comfort and resonance, which happens to be your strongpoint....

which happens to be
one of my strongpoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooints!

原帖由 吃花生的大灰狼 于 2007-7-17 20:22 发表

Comfort others in soul:naughty:

It is well known that the Aquarius could be the best soulmate.:ridicule:

but not for every one! haven't you heard about that: sb's milk can be another one's poison!:noway:
he is the best soulmate for sb, yet who is his soulmate???

原帖由 fussfun 于 2007-7-18 21:02 发表
...Basta Basta!
2 euro is gone, do you guys know how expensive for me to make a soulcommunication with you guys here ?
btw, have you sense my writing has already become a little bit exotic? ...

sì sì, very exotic!

原帖由 fussfun 于 2007-7-18 21:02 发表
i told her that as human being each is in principle lonely, because everyone is independent from anybody in this world... cuz each must dig one's own soul, it's absolutely a solo work on one's own ....

ok, i admit it, i made her even more confused with this kinda statement

, but i think you are right, every one of us is independent individuel, we don't need actuelly always to tie up so tightly with each other, you know, distance keeps always the beauty.:ridicule:
you are a little bit too emotional, but i don't think it's bad manner, you just don't hide yourself ,and i love that ,but not everybody can accept that, so perhaps a smart excuse works better  

[ 本帖最后由 sunrisesunset 于 2007-7-20 00:04 编辑 ]

回复 #19 吃花生的大灰狼 的帖子

understand or not perhaps is not so important...

回复 #21 吃花生的大灰狼 的帖子

It's actuelly a general question or to be more exact confusion of mine...
perhaps we should not expect a soulmate at all in our lives:gawp: , cause there might not be such thing like soulmate at all,therefore it's hopefulless and a self-torture to keep looking for or waiting for it....
better not to think too much about this, just live simply on, and see what life will bring you   :flyheart: