天天考查圣经 1026

10月26日星期日

要彼此关注, 激发爱心, 促进善行。 不要放弃聚会。——来10:24,25

“任何我能参与的属灵活动, 我都会尽量参加。” 这是八十多岁的基督徒寡妇琴恩常挂在嘴边的话。 在最近的一次旅行中, 她曾告诉同伴: “古堡名胜我不想再看了, 我要去传道!” 尽管她不会说当地的语言, 但仍能引起别人对圣经信息的兴趣。 此外, 琴恩曾在一个需要帮忙的会众里服务了好几年, 尽管这意味着她要学习另一种语言, 而且到聚会的地点每程要花上一小时。 一位八十多岁的弟兄和妻子经常参加聚会, 他说: “我们习惯了经常参加聚会, 哪里都不想去, 只想跟上帝的子民在一起。 只有这样, 我们才感到自在。” 他们的榜样令人多么鼓舞! 《守》07/6/1刊1篇5,6段
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂

Share |

Sunday, October 26

Let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together.—Heb. 10:24, 25.

“If anything spiritual comes my way and I can be a part of it, I want to do so.” That is the motto of Jean, a Christian widow in her 80’s. On a recent trip, she told her companions, “I don’t want to see any more castles; I want to go out in the field ministry!” Although she did not know the local language, Jean was able to arouse people’s interest in the Bible’s message. In addition, for a number of years, she worked with a congregation that needed assistance, even though this meant learning a new language and traveling an hour each way to the meetings. A brother in his 80’s who attends Christian meetings regularly with his wife said: “We have cultivated the custom of going to the meetings. We don’t want to be anywhere else. Where God’s people are, that’s where we want to be. That’s where we feel comfortable.” What encouraging examples for all! w07 6/1 1:5, 6
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂