世闻:金融风暴里保持心平气和14条

松开眉头并吃些伤寒感冒药:

“微笑,呼吸,慢走” 一行禅师说。

给生活增添更多从容不迫的休闲和深度睡眠的时光,这样有利于你自己。本文能令你想起许多方法,你可以更经常地持续使自己的神经得到的平静。你也可以告诉自己此时你的焦点在哪里……滋养你的神经系统。

使你的神经平静意味着减少你的脑力和体力活动。有规律地从过多的刺激中解脱出来可以使你及时消除疲劳和压力,这些刺激包括媒体,电话,驾驶,有害的城市噪音和忙碌的场所。

14个可以持续保持你神经平静的主意:
1:松开眉头。微笑。通过放松你的面部表情来释放烦恼,压力和紧张。肖像可以使你的前额,脸颊,眼睛,舌头,耳朵和皮肤变得软化。让您的嘴巴略微张放这放松了你紧张的下颚和颈部。让你的舌头在嘴里浮动。使用一面镜子检查你的面部肌肉,如果感觉比较好就继续做我提议做的。把一些诸如快乐先生和小阳光小姐的雕像放在你的办公桌附近提醒你经常微笑并松开眉头。

2:吃些伤寒感冒药。闭上眼睛,把你的手掌捧起(作杯状)放在你的耳朵上,现在倾听在你脑海中的大海奏响的声音。继续听,直到感觉你的神经不那么疲惫,你的思想变得更平静,你的呼吸更加轻松。

3:远离噪音:安静可以滋养你的身体,思想和灵魂。安静对身体极具恢复健康的作用。有害的城市噪音从来没有停止过,它们是你没注意过的持续性背景压力。协调你的听觉并注意什么声音使你感到不舒服。感受5分钟“没有噪音”的休息时间。交替性地关小或关掉任何没必要的有压力的噪音。

4:叨念静心的咒语:运用你的思维给你的身体带来持续不断的宁静和轻松的想法。咒语能起作用因为它们可以把你的注意从压力中转移开来,就像演一出戏(只是一会儿),可以把更多的平静带入你生命中。以下是一些我最喜欢的咒语,你也许会喜欢用。“我将记得不时地呼吸并放松自己。”一个我个人最喜欢是“我身体中每一个细胞都是可爱的,健康的。”吸气时默念“我是平静的”,呼气时说“我微笑”。

5:进行心理健康休息。思维少一些杂乱就意味你的神经系统更平静了。从过多的思考中间歇性地休息,可以把你的意识带回你的躯体。尽可能远离你的办公桌在一个舒适的环境下享受美好的早晨和下午茶。听从你身体的需求,渴的时候喝水,需要伸展运动时就做运动,绝不放弃一顿饭。另外一个好处;一个平静的思维与智慧和洞察力有直接的关系。

6:调整你的呼吸:寻找一些平静:使你呼气的时间成为你吸气时间的两倍。这可以立即使你平静下来。你的呼吸可以直接反映你的紧张程度。如果你呼吸快速,急促而浅,那么我建议你阅读我的文章:了解呼吸的15个聪明的方法。

7:背对着世界使你的神经平静。这是在世界上一直被我列于前三项最喜爱的休闲姿势之一。这是使纷繁复杂的头脑安静下来的简单方法,重新拾起你分散的精力,使你的呼吸平静,放松。点击这儿有很多详细的资料。我保证你会喜欢。

8:经常友好地拥抱。给予拥抱或接受拥抱,无论何种方式都要友好地拥抱,经常拥抱。甚至给自己一个拥抱。拥抱是一种疗法,能使人心平气和。据一个家庭治疗师——维琴尼亚•萨提亚;为了生存我们每天需要4个拥抱,为了保养我们每天需要8个拥抱,为了成长我们每天需要12个拥抱。你的日常拥抱量是多少?

9:放松你的眼睛:当你放松眼睛时也顺便放松你的头脑和身体。给予自己一些帮助,抓一个瑜伽眼睛枕头,享受5分钟的休闲。你甚至可以找到瑜伽眼睛枕头的更多好处。

10:自我按摩,滋养你的神经系统。我喜欢清晨时用暖油按摩。抚摸具有治疗功用并非常能滋养身体。自我按摩能在你身体中释放幸福的感觉,促进血液循环并且能帮助把毒素排出体外。这真是大有裨益。

同时,刚开始自我按摩可能是件困难的事情,但是我保证你很快就发现有不同的感觉。我最近写了一篇关于自我按摩的文章,这篇文章肯定很受你喜爱。

11:不要把你的精力都耗尽。留心你最宝贵的精力,减少把自己暴露在这些场合中——传播流言,购物中心,忙碌的场所,与某些朋友或家人相处。最好把它们从你的生命中清除掉。

12:给你自己来一个巧克力面部美容:警告!这非常容易上瘾。只要没人看见舔舔巧克力是完全可以的。

13:哼歌把焦虑赶走:该到哼歌的时候了。把手放置于你的头顶,微笑着,开始哼歌。感受由哼歌引起的具有治疗功能的震动,这种震动一直延伸到头顶。你巧妙地哼歌将能消除杂念,舒缓你的头脑,放松你的面部肌肉,滋养你的神经系统。如果哼歌对你没起到这个效果,那么,把你内心的流行音乐歌星释放出来,这很有趣。购买一张《妈妈咪呀》电影原声带的最新专辑(DVD版本)它包括所有歌曲所有歌词,现在没有任何借口以一个很好的诗的跳舞皇后释放所有压力,钱,钱,金钱或我要冒险。你知道你自己想这么做的。

《妈妈咪呀》电影原声带(双碟特别版)

14:抿一小口使人平静的饮料。如果以上的方法对你都不奏效那么就按我做的去做;养一盘西番莲。我知道一件事,西番莲的香味可以立刻使我的精力安静下来。它有益于治疗失眠和紧张,对你的神经系统起镇静的功效。大概一汤匙就可以给你全身带来暖和平静的感觉。
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂

Share |

英文原版

14 Funky Ways To Calm Your Nerves Consistently:

“ Smile, breathe and go slowly” by Thich Nhat Hanh ZenBuddhist

Do yourself a favor and add more deliberatemomentsof relaxation and deep rest into your day. This article is areminder of the many ways you can put yourself first more often andsoothe your nerves consistently. You can also tell where my focusis at the moment ……. nourishing my nervous system.

Calming your nerves means reducing your mental and physicalactivity. Withdrawing regularly from excess stimulation such asmedia, phones, driving, toxic city noise and busy places andallowing yourself a moment in time to dissolve yourfatigue and stress.

14Ideas For Calming Your Nerves Consistently:

1: Melt the frown. Smile. Release any worry, stress and tension byrelaxing your facial muscles. Picture softening your forehead,cheeks, eyes, tongue, ears and scalp. Keep your mouth slightly openwhich unlocks the tension in your jaw and neck. Let your tonguefloat in your mouth. Use a mirror to check in with your facemuscles or better still do what I do. Have a few figurines nearyour work desk such as Mr Happy and Little Miss Sunshine to remindyou to smile more often andlose that frown.

2: Take a chill pill. Close your eyes, cup the palms of your handsover your ears, now listen to the sounds of the ocean playinginside your head. Continue until you feel your nerves a little lessfrazzled, your thoughts a little calmer and your breathing morerelaxed.

3: Turn off the noise: Silence nourishes your body, mind and soul.Silence is very restorative. Toxic urban noise is never ending andcan be a constant background stress that you may not be aware of.Tune into your hearing and notice which sounds irritate you. Take afive minute “no noise” break. Alternately turn down or turn off anyunnecessary stressful noise.
4: Repeat a calming mantra: Use your thoughts to fuel your bodywith a constant stream of calming and relaxing thoughts. Mantraswork because they take your focus away from the stress and drama(just for a moment) and invite more peace into your life. Here’s afew of my favorites that you might like use. “I will remember tobreathe and relax moment by moment” One of my personal favorites is“Every cell in my body is loved and healthy”. Breath in “I am calm”breathe out “I smile”

5: Take a mental health break: A less crowded mind means yournervous system is calmer. Take regular breaks from too muchthinking and bring your awareness back into your body. Do your bestto have an enjoyable morning and afternoon tea away from your deskin a pleasant environment. Listen to the requests of your body,drink when thirsty, stretch and move when you need to and neverskip a meal. An added bonus; A quiet mind has direct access towisdom and insight.

6: Adjust your breathing: Find some calm: Make your “out” breathtwice as long as your “in” breath. This will immediately calm youdown. Your breathing directly reflects your stress levels. If youbreathing is fast, tight and shallow then I encourage to read myarticle: 15 clever things to know about your breathing

7: Calm your nerves by turning your back to the world: This is inmy top 3 all time favorite relaxation postures in the world. Itssuch a simple way to calm an overcrowded mind, call back yourscattered energies back, calm your breathing and relax. Click herefor full details. I promise you’ll love it.

8: Hug well and hug often: Give a hug or receive a hug, either wayhug well and hug often. Heh, even give yourself a hug. Hugging andcuddling is therapeutic, healing and calming. According to VirginiaSatir a family therapist; we need 4 hugs a day for survival, 8 hugsa day for maintenance and 12 hugs a day for growth. Whats yourdaily hug quota?

9: Rest your eyes: When you relax your eyes you are inviting yourmind and body to follow. Do yourself a favor and grab yourself ayoga eye pillow and enjoy 5 minutes of relaxation. You may evenwant to make your own find out more here about the benefits of yogaeye pillows:

10: Self massage nourishes your nervous system: I love my earlymorning “warm” oil massage. Touch is healing and extremelynourishing to your body. Self massage releases happy feelings intoyour body, improves circulation and supports the removal of toxinsfrom your body. There are simply loads of benefits.
Whilst “self massage” might seem like hard work at first, I canguarantee you’ll soon notice a difference. I recently wrote anarticle on self massage which you are very welcome to readhere:

11: Cancel, clear, delete your energy drains: Notice what zaps yourprecious energy and reduce your exposure to gossip, shoppingcenters, busy places, certain friends or family members. Betterstill cancel, clear and delete their existence in your life.

12: Give yourself a chocolate facial: Warning! This is veryaddicted. Licking is definitely allowed as long as no one islooking.

13: Hum your worries away: Time to Hum. Place your hand on top ofyour head,smile, now starthumming. Feel the healing vibration of the hum reach the top ofyour head. Your clever hum will brush away the cob webs, sootheyour mind, relax your face muscles and nourish your nervoussystem.

If humming doesn’t do it for you then unleash your inner pop starand have some fun. Buy the newly released Mamma Mia! DVDcialEdition) it includes all the words to all the songs so now there isno excuse for releasing all that stress with a good verse ofdancing queen, money, money, money or take a chance on me. You knowyou want to.

14: Sip a calming potion: If all else fails then do what I do; grabfor my bottle of passion flower. I know for a fact that themedicinal herb of passion flower calms my energies in an instant.It great for insomnia and nervousness and has a sedative effect onyour nervous system. Around one teaspoon sends a warm calmingfeeling throughout my body.

Thanks so much for reading my article, Carole.You are welcome tocome back and visit my blog the Rejuvenation Lounge anytime or grabdaily rejuvenation tips from me over at twitter.

最有效的办法莫过与没有参与这场可笑的游戏。
所罗门说过:“智慧护庇人, 好像银钱护庇人一樣; 唯独智慧能保全智慧人的生命。 這就是知识的益处。”——传道书7:12。