天天考查圣经 1129

11月29日星期六

[要]悔改归附上帝,行事跟悔改的心相符。——徒26:20

被开除的人不会在一段日子之后就自然重新被接纳为会众的成员。要重新被会众接纳,他的内心情况就必须先经历重大的改变。他必须意识到自己所犯的罪很严重,令耶和华和会众蒙羞。犯过者必须悔改,恳切地祈求上帝宽恕,并努力符合上帝的要求,行事正义。他请求会众重新接纳时,应该能够提出证据,证明自己已经悔改,而且“行事跟悔改的心相符”。为什么要承认过犯?有些犯了罪的人可能这样想:“如果我告诉别人我犯了罪,就可能要回答一些令人尴尬的问题,也可能会被开除。但如果我不说,就不用面对令人尴尬的情况,会众里的人也永远不会知道我的事。”犯了罪的人有这种想法,显然忽略了一个事实,就是耶和华知道这件事,他绝不会对过犯坐视不理。(箴15:3)《守》06/11/15刊2篇9-11段
======================================
万事万物都是在耶和华面前敞开的,人固然可以隐瞒一些事情,但是耶和华知道人内心的动机。所以属灵上犯了罪的人要真心的改正自己的行为和内行。如果动机不正确,总会有一天再次失足。耶和华自古就教导人要言行一致,行事公正。如果面对这些问题需要智慧和勇气就可以向上帝诉说。听祷告的主必定会指引你走正确的道路,更会帮助你改正以往的错误。
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂

Saturday, November 29

Repent and turn to God by doing works that befit repentance.—Acts 26:20.

A disfellowshipped person is not automatically accepted back into the congregation after a certain amount of time has passed. Before he can be reinstated, his heart condition must undergo a great change. He must come to realize the gravity of his sin and the reproach he brought upon Jehovah and the congregation. The sinner must repent, pray earnestly for forgiveness, and conform to God’s righteous requirements. He should be able to give evidence that he has repented and is producing “works that befit repentance.” Why even confess wrongdoing? Some who have sinned might reason: ‘If I tell anyone about my sin, I may have to answer embarrassing questions and may be disfellowshipped. But if I keep quiet, nobody in the congregation will ever know.’ Such thinking fails to take into account the fact that Jehovah is aware of it, and he does not merely ignore wrongdoing.—Prov. 15:3. w06 11/15 2:9-11
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂