天天考查圣经 1130

11月30日星期日

谁信赖耶和华,倚靠耶和华,就有福了。——耶17:7

圣经一再表明,那些仰望并信赖耶和华的人必得着奖赏。(箴3:5,6)有时,他们可能要安于俭朴的生活,但在他们看来,这小小的牺牲跟未来的福分相比算不了什么。他们这样做,表明他们“仰望耶和华”,深信耶和华最终必成全他忠仆所有的正当愿望。(诗37:4,34)因此,他们今天也满心喜乐。小孩子牵着父亲的手走路,会感到很安全。照样,我们跟天父携手同行,也会感到安全。耶和华对以色列人说:“我,就是你的上帝耶和华,正握着你的右手,对你说:‘你不要怕,我必帮助你。’”(赛41:10,13)这个情景多么暖人心窝!有了上帝的保证,我们确实能怀着信心面对未来。《守》06/10/1刊3篇17-19段
==================================================
面对今年的金融危机,很多人都茫然无助,加上经济学家们对未来经济形势十分悲观的预测,很多人可能都在考虑明年后年的经济保障在什么地方。未来又有什么样的走向,天似乎就要塌下来了。而基督徒却没有必要这样。虽然他们也许也要面对这些问题,但是天上的父亲必定不会不管他们。可能有些人需要简化生活,收缩支出,但是这都不是什么大问题。耶和华通过地上的组织带给大家源源不断的灵粮,让每个人精神上不会饥饿,肉体上充满活力,就不会担忧这个担忧那个,因为耶稣基督已经在天上做王统治。
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂

Sunday, November 30

Blessed is the able-bodied man who puts his trust in Jehovah, and whose confidence Jehovah has become.—Jer. 17:7.

The Scriptures repeatedly show that those who hope and trust in Jehovah never lose out. (Prov. 3:5, 6) True, at times they may have to be content with less, but they consider this a small sacrifice compared with the blessings in store for them. They thus demonstrate that they “hope in Jehovah” and are confident that he will eventually grant his loyal ones all the righteous desires of their heart. (Ps. 37:4, 34) Hence, they are truly happy even now. When a little boy walks hand in hand with his father, he feels safe and secure. The same is true of us as we walk with our heavenly Father. Jehovah said to Israel: “I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, the One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I myself will help you.’” (Isa. 41:10, 13) What a warm picture that conveys! With such assurance, we can truly face the future with confidence. w06 10/1 3:17-19
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂