天天考查圣经 1203

12月3日星期三

上帝啊,求你审察我,了解我的心。求你察验我,了解我的忧虑,看看我在心里有没有踏上痛苦的歧途,引导我行走万世长存之道。——诗139:23,24

我们是按照上帝的形像造的,有自由意志,能够选择行善或作恶。这种自由同时带来道德上的责任。大卫绝不想被视为作恶的人。(诗139:19-22)他不想踏上歧途而承担苦果。大卫一想到耶和华洞悉万事,就谦卑自抑,求上帝察验他的内在为人,引导他行走生命之道。上帝的正义道德标准对每一个人都适用,所以我们也要作正确的选择。耶和华鼓励我们服从他,这样我们就会蒙他喜悦,大大得益。(约12:50;提前4:8)天天跟耶和华同行,能帮助我们有内心的安宁,就算面对严重的问题也能处之泰然。(腓4:6,7)《守》07/6/15刊1篇16,17段
=============================================
大卫生活的时代只有摩西的律法和另外为数不多的几本经书,上帝通过他的天使和众先知教导以色列的人民。尽管大卫也是个不完美的人,但是他一心一意的做上帝的仆人,所以上帝十分赏识他。在他一生里虽然经历了不少的坎坷,但是从来没有偏离耶和华的道。今天我们没有先知和天使直接向我们传达信息,但是上帝赐给我们整本圣经,足以让我们找到足够的指引,按照他的标准生活。我们服从他,就能走上永生的道路,在乐园里和亿万其它的人一起崇拜上帝。
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂

Share |

Wednesday, December 3

Search through me, O God, and know my heart. Examine me, and know my disquieting thoughts, and see whether there is in me any painful way, and lead me in the way of time indefinite.—Ps. 139:23, 24.

Being made in God’s image, we are endowed with free will. We can choose to do good or to do bad. With that freedom comes moral accountability. David did not want to be classed with the wicked. (Ps. 139:19-22) He wanted to avoid making painful mistakes. Thus, upon contemplating Jehovah’s all-encompassing knowledge, David humbly asked God to examine his innermost person and to guide him in the way that leads to life. God’s righteous moral standards apply to everyone; so we too need to make right choices. Jehovah urges all of us to obey him. Doing so brings us his favor and many benefits. (John 12:50; 1 Tim. 4:8) Walking with Jehovah day by day helps us to cultivate inner calm, even in the face of grievous problems.—Phil. 4:6, 7. w07 6/15 1:16, 17
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂