The most unstandable thing in the world

is to have an awesome company with you to visit some places like Florence,
whose eyes only focus on the ugly and banal mark clothes,shoes and sunglasses, and also of course the flashy  gold jeweries, which for me is disgusting like junk!!!!
Yes! That is all the beauty and charm of Florence for this kind of worldly women!

Help!!!!!!

I am driven mad !

I miss you all guys!!!! sunsrisesunset mm ,i wish you were here with me!

How can i get away fr. this kinda wonderful woman, who i never got close before!!!!

Mamamia!!!!!

[ 本帖最后由 fussfun 于 2007-7-16 22:02 编辑 ]
凡是真精gg的帖子一定要顶!

回复 #1 fussfun 的帖子

oh My poor little fish:xinsui.gif: ,I miss you,too, Hug hug
What a pitty and surprise it is! And it's just the first day! What would you do with the coming days?! Cann't you just get rid of her sometimes and act on your own?

原帖由 fussfun 于 2007-7-16 22:00 发表
is to have an awesome company with you to visit some places like Florence,
whose eyes only focus on the ugly and banal mark clothes,shoes and sunglasses, and also of course the flashy  gold jewe ...

:snicker::snicker::snicker:

The answer is the stereotype that one should ignore whatever does not make sense for you and exert all effort to cherish whatever matters to you...

One more thing, it is beneficial to u since u will enrich ur experience by undergoing the diversity of the lifestyle.:naughty:

Actually, the life is constantly a compromise that you endure what you dislike in exchange of what you favor.:snivel:

Perhaps this acts similar to the price in the business world. It is also the price that gives rise to the issue and remind you that how careful we should be to appreciate what we obtain.:flyheart:

回复 #5 吃花生的大灰狼 的帖子

in other word: tolerence. we can not always have what we want, we should try to understand, to accept or to forgive some others, who are very different with us, and in the mean time still maintain our true selves.
Here you can see again, one of the most distinct characters of Aquarius is: some seemingly small things can arouse their most profound thinking. :naughty:

原帖由 sunrisesunset 于 2007-7-17 19:38 发表
in other word: tolerence. we can not always have what we want, we should try to understand, to accept or to forgive some others, who are very different with us, and in the mean time still maintai ...

Quite right! This is what I usually perfer to say. What's more, it in effect serves as a snake oil to comfort me in many situations.

Regarding this certain issue, however, I am confident that she definitely needs no explanation since she knows that very well in principle.:naughty:

What she expects from you is merely your comfort and resonance, which happens to be your strongpoint.

原帖由 吃花生的大灰狼 于 2007-7-17 20:04 发表

...What she expects from you is merely your comfort and resonance, which happens to be your strongpoint....

which happens to be
one of my strongpoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooints!

原帖由 sunrisesunset 于 2007-7-17 20:13 发表

which happens to be
one of my strongpoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooints!

Comfort others in soul:naughty:

It is well known that the Aquarius could be the best soulmate.:ridicule:

原帖由 吃花生的大灰狼 于 2007-7-17 20:22 发表

Comfort others in soul:naughty:

It is well known that the Aquarius could be the best soulmate.:ridicule:

but not for every one! haven't you heard about that: sb's milk can be another one's poison!:noway:
he is the best soulmate for sb, yet who is his soulmate???