we wanna have a party for those who speak chinese!

Time:  Dec. 28 05 (Wed.)
Place:  Show Restaurant in Duesseldorf
Topics: Christmas dinner, Karaok.

Those who speak Chinese are invited. This will be a simple chinese party, and we don't wanna turn it into pure English Corner this time. The reason why I announced it in the Corner is that we just want to invite some new faces who are interested in the English Corner. At the party we may chat in English, just for fun. 'cos we also have chinese boys and gals who are not particularly sensetive to English.

Please send me word if you want to come.

[ Last edited by Moses on 2005-12-18 at 23:07 ]
Share |

Originally posted by 阿金 at 2005-12-20 09:45:
my dear moses,why wednesday? you know I always have to work on wednesdays. and i don think it possible you guys have a lot of fun without me...hehe...
what about another day? or else I can't go wi ...

that's bad news. :( for, as you know, i've to work on 26(Mon.) and 29(Thu.), and have an appointment on 27.  i've asked our sister "Chocolate", she also agreed with the date..that's really a problem. how could we handle it?

a question

are we all chinese? I want to meet some people whose mother language is English.

Originally posted by universe at 2005-12-22 00:39:
are we all chinese? I want to meet some people whose mother language is English.

it is a chinese party for sure..i'm afraid there wouldn't be any english native speaker showing up at the party.

since it is about a chinese party,i'd like make my announcement here also in chinese:
妈的,老子不能参加了,记得给我放一副碗筷哈~
头像不支持gif动画,我留在这个论坛还有什么乐趣……