Share |

Originally posted by universe at 2005-12-22 00:40:
Who can tell me where I can find native English speaker?

in many countries, like the USA, GB and Australia...

Originally posted by Moses at 2005-12-22 00:45:

in many countries, like the USA, GB and Australia...

yes.gif

how can you answer his question in this way

hey, please be a little serious

after I had came to Germany, my German improved immediately, because I knew how bad my German was and what was the real perfect German.
So that is the reason why I want to meet some native English speaker, not talk English only with other Chinese.
By the way, were the people who joined the English party all Chinese?

Originally posted by universe at 2005-12-22 15:48:
after I had came to Germany, my German improved immediately, because I knew how bad my German was and what was the real perfect German.
So that is the reason why I want to meet some native English ...

those who major in English are our "native English speakers":P

Originally posted by universe at 2005-12-22 15:48:
So that is the reason why I want to meet some native English ...

it was only a joke. i didn't mean to offense.

in fact, most guys who study english here are german students. i only know one guy, a so called "mulatto", mix blooded, whose mother is from the US, we had a course last year. you may try by the Tandem organization, where you've to apply for it and wait to see, whether there will be any english student who has interest in learning chinese . frankly, it's hard to find one.

if you don't mind my suggesting you go to the english corner to talk with those guys, and you'll find their communicating skill will not disappoint you.

Originally posted by universe at 2005-12-22 12:40 AM:
Who can tell me where I can find native English speaker?

you can find a american bbs,talk with them online.
学海无涯...