[国际新闻] 九宵惊魂 空姐变性攻击者

在电影《哈利波特》饰演大魔头「佛地魔」的好莱坞影星菲恩斯首度打破沉默,透过发言人响应他与空姐的「高空性爱」事件,他强调,整个过程都是空姐主动挑逗,他没对她毛手毛脚,觉得自己才是整起事件的受害者!
) Q9 ]) |5 P( N  y9 v3 ^- Twww.csuchen.de据中新社2月20日电,菲恩斯是在日前搭乘从澳洲达尔文飞往印度孟买的航班上,被目击与一名空姐莉莎一起从洗手间出来。事后莉莎面临解雇,先说菲恩斯对她毛手毛脚,但并无不矩﹔后又向友人证实,两人的确在飞机上发生性关系,而且到了孟买,两人又到一家饭店发生了性关系。4 I. T8 C- P3 Y3 h0 J. Z

2 T9 m# M, X, q6 d- q0 j, _+ ^) x先后两个版本的说法真实性还有待商确,男主角菲恩斯则打破沉默,首度透过发言人证实「高空炒饭」,并表示整起事件是由空姐挑逗,「菲恩斯有机会回绝,不过我要强调的是,这一切都是由女方主动,范恩斯并没有对她上下其手。」) p% O7 r( W" e. I, b
人在德国 社区, L3 y+ ?( E. j  R* L; a1 g
对于下了飞机的一夜缠绵,发言人不愿多说,同时表示,若是莉莎森因此被解雇,菲恩斯并不用为此感到抱歉,尤其这名空姐在事发后有两种版本的描述,还希望高价出售故事内容。

0 Z( V8 }1 T" Q) |( e1 p0 j- n* F# a7 _& L/ G- M
Fiennes prey for 'sexual aggressor'5 ?/ Z2 I, }5 W2 t1 G! a! e  P

I; K; Y8 T+ o5 o  r) v1 LActor Ralph Fiennes says he was seduced by an Australian stewardess during a steamy, midflight bathroom encounter.( l5 L7 ~3 y$ e4 k6 F

; a! c1 h! P# Y( d; uwww.csuchen.deEnding his week of silence on the scandal, the Oscar nominee has spoken out about his liaison with Qantas flight attendant Lisa Robertson.
5 h* \8 [! F4 s1 \! P' G, Z: twww.csuchen.de4 `- n$ h) `- l3 P8 k1 k  p
"She initiated the encounter," his media manager Sara Keene told News Ltd newspapers.人在德国 社区8 z' r+ J9 A# a7 M# P

. e) S7 p" p7 h4 ]- w7 H"This woman seduced him on a plane. She was the sexual aggressor.
  m' j2 r1 w; D0 j' O" `3 z7 b- D0 \# y# Y  F" q3 @
"Yet she said in her official statement [to Qantas] that he had initiated it ... and virtually accused him of forcing himself upon her. The point I am making is that she initiated it. He didn't force himself upon her."
8 [* s/ ]. z; k/ e$ \: T! E% h$ o* k
Ms Robertson told friends the pair had unprotected sex in a toilet on a plane as it flew from Darwin to Mumbai, according to reports in Britain's Daily Mail newspaper last week.
' n) K. N5 T# j
- A+ B2 Q9 _5 v4 T" {During the nine-hour flight, the pair sat together on the crew jump seat, which is used for staff breaks, and chatted.
9 B" L2 ~" ]# }1 ^; N
* r* X5 M0 ^% h2 i( j5 _人在德国 社区Ms Robertson said there was a lot of "body language" between them.

ralphFiennes.jpg (8.72 KB)

Ralph Fiennes

ralphFiennes.jpg

Share |