[国际新闻] 美国载有140人的潜艇一度失踪十小时 

一艘载有大约140名官兵的美军潜艇,在佛罗里达州对开海域游弋时,一度与美军控制中心失去联络。海军担心潜艇沉没,于周二晚启动应变机制,派出战机和船只进行大规模的搜索行动,到14日清晨终于发现它的踪影,证实只是虚惊一场。当局现正调查潜艇一度失去联络10个小时的原因。
7 q+ R2 |6 t  j* p8 b# T
# r8 O9 ^+ t5 [5 N2 d5 `3 r5 a1 M  海军证实,已于14日早上重新与一度失踪的洛杉矶级潜艇圣胡安号取得联络,并确定潜艇并无出现重大问题。潜艇上的无线电通讯系统可能出现故障,才引发这宗事故。据美国哥伦比亚广播公司(CBS)报道,事发时,一支航空母舰战斗群和三艘潜艇正在佛州对面100哩的海域,进行演习,圣胡安号扮演敌军潜艇的角色。突然,有人见在海上闪出红光。传统上,这是潜艇发出求救讯号的方式。$ S0 x$ z. v/ e* ]4 C3 m

- @. L  [! ?" z' |www.csuchen.de  航空母舰战斗群上的指挥官马上尝试与三艘潜艇联络,两艘作出响应,但圣胡安号却失去踪影。在美国东岸时间14日凌晨3时半,位于维珍尼亚州的诺福克潜艇中心发出一段罕有的重要讯息:潜艇沉没!由于事态严重,国防部长罗伯特.盖茨也接获通知,军方高层整晚留意事态发展。海军也开始派人通知圣胡安号上140名官兵的家人。0 V+ O0 K: G# _: o, Z
  到清晨5时许,控制中心才与圣胡安号再次取得联络,各方都松一口气。由13日晚7时至翌晨5时,圣胡安号与外界失去联络十小时。派驻艇上的军官表示,所有人都安然无恙,根本不知道发生了这件事。当局正调查引致这宗事故的原因,并安排于15日与其中三十名军人家眷见面,向他们作出解释,保证圣胡安号运作正常和安全。美国对上一次发生严重的潜艇事故是39年前,即1968年,潜艇蝎子号在美国东北部对开海域沉没。
* }* z0 n2 L* c' awww.csuchen.de
: ]& D! T( s" y7 YNavy Briefly Loses Contact With Sub Off Florida Coast
  z3 f: X: [& S" ~7 e3 I1 h
  \' T4 r" l2 s% T5 cRescue Effort Under Way When Communications Regained
1 \# C* s, A' x) |9 c人在德国 社区www.csuchen.de- j) I  t$ z* [% L( |4 `
NORFOLK, Va. -- The Navy said it lost communication with a submarine off the Florida coast for several hours Tuesday night and began rescue efforts before communications were re-established early Wednesday.
+ q+ G" W' L( n$ n' B4 h) b3 Y4 B4 ?
The Naval Submarine Force said in a statement that there were no problems with the USS San Juan, a Los Angeles class submarine is based in Groton, Conn.
: ?- T6 C( |& n7 @0 I7 y  t  [1 q! s( v9 N
The communication lag on Tuesday evening was not explained, and Navy spokesman Phil McGuinn said the incident remains under investigation.人在德国 社区8 ?. O5 ?+ ~3 a( A. e: U
+ d# X8 l+ s4 t0 b$ |$ ]$ ~' k
McGuinn said units of the USS Enterprise Carrier Strike Group saw a red flare in the vicinity of the missing submarine Tuesday night and activated missing submarine procedures.
/ k  K4 ^3 z& t! ?, t( Zwww.csuchen.de人在德国 社区% ^1 `0 g4 O/ r
Because the Navy maintained communications with two other subs in the area and observers spotted the signal flare, commanders believed the San Juan had gone down.
' n3 S; G" z& z$ x3 {www.csuchen.de6 M3 m5 W2 H# P6 A# w2 D7 F# u+ n
They began search-and-rescue missions, alerted the International Submarine Escape and Rescue Liaison Office and notified crew members’ families about the possibility of a lost submarine, officials said.
8 ?# k5 l; u2 ^) H' S, gwww.csuchen.de* E2 m$ G) \! {1 C
"We had a false alarm," Lt. Cmdr. Chris Loundermon, public affairs officer at submarine force headquarters in Norfolk, told Navy Times. "We're investigating the details of what happened."& x; x7 R/ b8 G6 z

5 F' I/ f" `+ a+ nThe initial reports went to the top of the chain of command: Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Mike Mullen and Defense Secretary Robert Gates were notified.
6 \) ]( _2 g$ H, [- c; _3 z0 e

[3 y9 \7 g( M* _[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-15 09:22 编辑 ]

San Juan.jpg (32.65 KB)

「圣胡安」号潜艇

San Juan.jpg