[活动区] 不知道大家有没有收到最新的政策(ISE)

FEE EXEMPTION UPDATED (27.03.2007)

I S E  &  A O S   S T U D E N T S

FEE EXEMPTION UPDATED (27.03.2007)

Dear ISE & AOS Students
As in my last Letter, I explained all of you what we had already done so far till last Friday. In the last SENAT meeting held on Friday (23.03.2007), it was discussed that the Rules made by ISE Management were not very feasible for most of the ISE & AOS students. The Officials understood & promised that they would implement some new Rules for the benefits of ALL the International Students.
The Responsible Directors of the University were supposed to inform us by Today, about the NEW Rules & Regulations regarding the Exemption of Fees.

I have been again very active this morning, got to talk to the different Directors in Essen and in Duisburg and they informed me that there is a NEW FORM (Bescheinigung über einen erfolgreichen Studienverlauf) which can now directly be filled out by PRÜFUNGSAMT. They are NOW only considering our Performance in the last 3 Semesters (If you Guys have been passing at least 2 to 3 Examinations per semester then it should not be any problem).
         I have also informed the Director of Studentensekritariat that hundreds of students were still waiting for such kind of NEWS and they have not submitted their Documents yet. The Good News is that, I’ve been successful in convincing him that he should also extent some more time for the submission of documents, he has NOW promised that they would accept our documents NEXT WEEK too.
The following documents are required to be submitted in the Studentensekritariat either in ESSEN or in DUISBURG.
·        Antragformular(http://www.uni-duisburg-essen.de/imperia/md/content/studierendensekretariat/befreiungsantrag_satzung.pdf)
·        Kopie des Passes (Copy of Passport)
·        Kopie der Verpflictungserklärung (Copy Of your Sponsorship letter)
·        Eidesstattliche Versicherung
·        Bescheinigung des Prüfungsamt (Certificate from Examination Department)
SO, HURRY UP GUYS! GET ALL OF YOUR DOCUMENTS PREPARED & SUBMIT THEM IN THE STUDENTENSEKRITARIAT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY AMBIGUITIES ON YOUR MIND, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANY TIME.
Yours sincerely,

O w a i s  I m a m
Dellplatz 7
Zimmer 102
47051  Duisburg
Tel. 0179-9089598
       0203-3439042
Email: owais_rot75@hotmail.com

[ 本帖最后由 popofisch 于 2007-3-27 15:13 编辑 ]
没有乔丹的NBA少了一线灵光!
没有乔丹的篮球少了一对翅膀!
永远的乔丹,永远的神话,永远的回忆。。。

请问楼主,这个直接可以在PA签字的新的Bescheinigung über einen erfolgreichen Studienverlauf和旧的一样吗??

没有乔丹的NBA少了一线灵光!
没有乔丹的篮球少了一对翅膀!
永远的乔丹,永远的神话,永远的回忆。。。

啊  楼主已经发了阿    可是这个owais是谁呢  这封信的权威性...

好像是学生会的一个土人成员,呵呵,具体的我也不知道哦
没有乔丹的NBA少了一线灵光!
没有乔丹的篮球少了一对翅膀!
永远的乔丹,永远的神话,永远的回忆。。。