[国际新闻] “耶稣喝可乐” 可口可乐公司表不满

意大利一部宗教电影出现耶稣基督喝罐装可乐的情节和画面,梵蒂冈教廷看了并没意见,反倒引起了可口可乐公司不满。# O0 k! |  h3 q" D% p. b' B. ]  {& x

/ C/ J" x  q% K  这部名叫“距耶路撒冷七公里”的影片将于本周五耶稣受难日当天在意大利上映。电影以虚构手法讲述耶稣基督于21世纪在中东传教和生活的情况,传教期间,他在沙漠遇上男主角福特,还喝了罐装可口可乐。
& v/ b# c6 m; T4 ^( v/ W, X
+ f+ }5 R" Q; T. Y. j2 t, _  意大利可口乐公司看到影片后,去函投诉,指不能接受电影公司未经授权使用其旗下品牌。
9 n' o$ Q& m( _( v$ q2 |& B: v' q" q. J
  但该电影导演马拉蓬蒂说,这部电影在梵蒂冈上映时颇获好评,耶稣喝可乐一幕亦没引起教廷反感,并说电影凸显了耶稣是历来最伟大的传道人,可口可乐公司的反应让他难以理解。
. Z, M% W" e( e9 X( p: `

6 \, F" J* V5 @Jesus could turn water into wine, but he certainly didn't drink Coca-Cola.& F$ A  I5 s+ B! {. D
: Y1 E! ]' e" P7 P
At least according to Coca-Cola Italia, a division of the soda-maker that has moved to stop an Italian filmmaker from releasing a modern-day version of the life of Christ that features Jesus polishing off a can of Coke, the Times of London reports.# L+ o7 J2 `8 L8 U/ r" x/ x+ B

# q1 I/ A9 ^/ i. U9 qIn Claudio Malaponti's "Seven Kilometers From Jerusalem," Jesus drinks the soft drink during a dusty Jeep ride through the desert.
& h  N& A, I0 t7 R. L( x' Q人在德国 社区3 F- z& a$ I( p( C
Coca-Cola Italia wants the scene to be cut before the film's Friday release. It's a demand the filmmaker thinks is ridiculous.人在德国 社区7 k8 E: Y( A  C

, L+ }: W6 U; @/ D- B3 h“The Pope did not object to the Coca-Cola scene," Malaponti said. "It is a coherent part of a film in which Jesus is portrayed as the greatest communicator of all time. This is a profoundly religious film.”
/ `) ?* q0 U) S% K3 y+ ]& D- l3 Y6 y
But company officials are adamant that the scene portrays the soda-maker in a negative light. "We are not interested in this kind of product placement," a spokeswoman for the company told the paper.