[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。
3 _/ U- s" ]5 L* _* o4 x人在德国 社区
; X% `) R4 f. xwww.csuchen.de英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。
" T* n1 A6 O9 {$ Twww.csuchen.de8 f5 \( e% H" m; U$ W2 x- m
“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。
  U- E/ R4 E" @/ `9 `人在德国 社区9 \* d6 H: F" k7 }9 m+ `5 T1 U1 M
Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'www.csuchen.de" L) N/ T# H* n* l9 {+ N
/ d% {6 _: S; s+ C* G
Trying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.
0 r9 n" E# Q2 q$ z& E  U9 R
2 X6 a$ a8 d' S" [% M, {1 z1 x: }But now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.* Q% x: `$ R( R) \  p7 K) x1 Y
% K$ {7 J+ s( E- O9 n7 Q
The Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.
( N' A  B; ]  v0 _  }5 |/ }
% {& j* h) I5 m% \: t& b( uThe new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.
9 k% p) p/ A3 D7 V" @人在德国 社区
4 G  B+ h, _6 x3 Ewww.csuchen.deThe case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.
. m. s- I- ]9 P; R2 H1 @+ I5 B' s! K& m0 z
It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.人在德国 社区/ k/ e* r; H* C

: B' ]7 B7 }+ hA spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.
" B- b% L" T2 ]6 o( a1 \
- e, ^' C) D" ~/ r, U+ v+ d'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.
  ?( ^: ]% p9 {人在德国 社区
% E8 \7 c/ @4 k% e# |& @人在德国 社区
5 M3 A1 M3 J. x9 z6 i; t7 ]  R% o5 `( g5 o% W* Z  N
3 i" |" q6 p/ f0 ]# s5 X3 e& t# x5 M
Carry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers