news from Oxford

Dear all,

At 11:25 am (Beijing time) 12 April 2005, my son, Chinese name  王若杰 and English name Roger Wang, came to our world. Up to now my wife, Yuzi Zhu, is still in the hospital. Therefore, there is no photos for my son. Everything goes safely and smoothly with both my wife and my son. It is my pleasure to share my happiness with you.
Share |

天使之所以会飞,是因为她们把自己看得很轻

出生的时间也是大吉,

出生的时间也是大吉,我查看了黄历。。。。

天爱英才啊。
在实验室里做实验, 看有没有不变的诺言

Another joke about birth

There was a big joke for my son's birth. Now, in China especially in Beijing, the doctors always suggest or persist pregenant women to use Caesarean birth instead of natural birth. Due to this case, my wife and I decided to live in hospital from this monday, then use this caesarean birth tuesday afternoon with the appointments with doctors. She moved to hospital monday afternoon. Then it is quite funny and interesting that there were some syptoms for the birth from monday midnight. Finally, my son came to this world on tuesday morning. It seems to say that: my parents would like to give birth naturally, and I also prefer this. Then he decided to came out before the operation. Haha:) In this case, the doctors have no choice.

恭喜,恭喜

姐弟恋的男主角终于出来了。

有点意思

天使之所以会飞,是因为她们把自己看得很轻