[国际新闻] 纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫 颧骨等多处骨折

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。- g& W6 |% [  W7 [! M1 _5 h
www.csuchen.de' I2 K1 s+ A3 J6 U
  据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。
8 |& b4 k% T1 \3 |0 r; C4 ^. t& \3 c9 g6 }" M, M+ B" ^1 b
  莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。8 o+ J$ H. ^7 m: S

2 I9 i7 \% f4 X2 C, _* J6 Z  同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。
人在德国 社区! q/ C, s6 N' p& P* u+ l
人在德国 社区  ^# {$ Z! _- {6 \1 l9 G/ T
Attack on 101-year-old caught on video
& ^& |- p" D4 C# g0 X7 t# vNEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.: p0 k8 G9 Q, R0 e4 G7 ]
www.csuchen.de8 ~& B' ~8 Q+ m1 T+ T1 n5 H
"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.
6 I% e* ]/ r- e8 A) n/ C; e
9 l* w2 D$ y* n& M; ?The attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.
- N2 ]7 S! }9 W1 f# ]/ K
- m( E5 o  S. f"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."
& b$ _* ~2 Z% Y8 d. r6 d" }/ j* P- Y
Police said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.  b5 e7 p4 ~# F( i
www.csuchen.de& J+ O' E) e7 n9 K" Y% O$ ~$ r4 O/ ]
Morat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined., ~( V0 d& b" Q# ~+ k( z2 W
www.csuchen.de# d9 D7 @/ b+ ?4 `
"I know how to handle myself," she said.人在德国 社区: Z. q2 u0 p( G4 H- N

8 h% o8 ]8 U1 p2 j* J* L! yAs Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed. " `. Z7 y9 }" C" D4 I
) l4 f! V! a" L/ X
www.csuchen.de! O7 s7 L/ _4 v/ V6 K0 S8 P7 l! D
www.csuchen.de/ y7 M0 f; D# G5 Z2 {6 w! |
& B+ ?  j+ A4 }+ H. B! Z
New York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.
  B$ H8 ?) ?" U+ y; }* B7 W0 s* k/ s# ~$ L
[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ]

New York .jpg (29.02 KB)

纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫

New York .jpg

Share |