法新社也报道了,不过也没说明什么!
5 w- r8 S' c/ O( r' y1 g2 h3 ~人在德国 社区) u5 I! |# Q0 g" r# r$ G
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/0 ... na.html?_r=1&hp人在德国 社区! [3 p& H. g* I4 d0 e# ~' B& E
" k: b0 k0 ?/ m  M
China Said to Censor Online Discussion of Ex-Leader+ u: u: |) ]7 m+ o8 C6 r0 l3 N$ o3 ]
By AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE9 e6 Z; b2 I3 m- s$ m' @

( v) g# j( @3 [& |+ j人在德国 社区Published: July 6, 2011 人在德国 社区% P5 \  U3 F8 C( g7 f3 t4 z
人在德国 社区1 W1 A& i0 d6 y7 K  J
BEIJING (Agence France-Presse) — China’s huge online police force is apparently censoring Internet discussion about former President Jiang Zemin, whose absence from a key Communist Party event bolstered rumors that he was seriously ill.
5 a7 R) p$ n' R
7 ~2 G2 O: |- \% l  X. {  J* d8 |人在德国 社区Mr. Jiang, 84, failed to appear at celebrations of the 90th anniversary of the Communist Party on Friday, just as Hong Kong media reported he was ill, setting off a frenzy of speculation online.
' z5 `4 I( x9 ?5 A% k0 k0 Y1 ^; J3 l0 o8 }( t+ t
His absence was conspicuous, given that numerous other retired party and national leaders — including the former prime ministers Li Peng and Zhu Rongji — were present at the gala at the Great Hall of the People in central Beijing.; ?* \+ M- U/ V+ @6 }, e% e; k
www.csuchen.de9 h& c6 F5 Q- A0 O3 z
China’s Foreign Ministry refused to comment on Wednesday when asked about Mr. Jiang.
& w! ^2 V. p% k0 R+ [* z8 vwww.csuchen.de0 U8 X. i6 u" l4 p8 a
But the nation’s Twitter-like Weibo service censored terms including “Jiang Zemin,” “myocardial infarction” and “general secretary,” prompting speculation that Beijing was blocking information about his health from leaking out.# E+ e  K0 R! p7 c
3 `+ d1 z% F5 H& N9 o" w! x
Hong Kong and overseas Chinese media have reported that Mr. Jiang, a former party general secretary, suffered a heart attack and is surviving on a respirator. Other media outlets, however, have said his health is not in danger.
5 c( y3 R" O, ~  B! p- w2 h人在德国 社区
7 W/ B0 N2 X  J7 T. ?The government has long viewed the health of the nation’s top leaders as a state secret, apparently because of concerns that illness might affect the appearance of unity and political stability in the ruling party.5 T- l: ^7 Z/ e; `

# M& z% l* |' E5 ]$ M5 f- DMr. Jiang was last seen in public in October 2009, appearing at the side of President Hu Jintao during celebrations of the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China.
Share |

美国之音中文网6 u+ l3 {1 j" K0 P5 i% a3 `

( w1 a$ j2 b. S* v2 y6 T澳大利亚主要报纸之一《悉尼先驱晨报》7月8日发表一篇报导,其标题干脆玩起了文字游戏:& I1 n5 \$ d: M' p

. ?. @$ o0 ~( u) ~6 ~' ]* g7 Swww.csuchen.deBeijing rules: don't speak ill of Jiang
  q. d8 ?( j! C2 K+ N人在德国 社区9 O! U" E! m6 b$ k3 Z
这种文字游戏让翻译绝望,因为它一语双关,既可以表示“北京裁定:不准说江坏话,”也可以表示“北京裁定:不准说江有病。”翻译只能是一次选择一种,难以同时包含两种的意思。