[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。
+ `5 }: }8 \& P+ q6 B  H) s9 I) I& Z# y& k; g. N
英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。
- @- q0 W7 ^  s* ^人在德国 社区4 {: s% C9 |+ r2 h8 ?! O
“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。  j8 Y7 R4 D/ i
人在德国 社区4 {9 W% [1 L8 M, x9 Q1 U
Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'
0 E1 Z" A3 |% h" h3 hwww.csuchen.de
6 [+ K/ \( \" u( D% u# twww.csuchen.deTrying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.
7 M6 }5 c7 }% i5 Ywww.csuchen.de
! s  A  F$ E& `# l' C+ r. ^www.csuchen.deBut now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.6 G1 c, `9 i" _* K$ k, Q0 D

/ I" J7 W/ q7 c2 s) dThe Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.
4 ~% F8 B  y/ Q5 z, r) l7 x人在德国 社区+ d: g# e2 a5 ^3 @
The new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.
0 H6 S* a* F9 B! @9 `+ b5 s7 Y3 u9 t) O$ x. e9 x& E
The case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.
2 ]2 U$ @; X: c! l9 T, o/ X  v* D2 h- G
It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.% E9 U8 k2 b# x+ I& V; v' I
www.csuchen.de* x* W: K' d- N7 O
A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.8 x8 S: k1 }3 \! T7 J; {4 l# f
www.csuchen.de  T; t  K0 ?2 m9 [, v
'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.人在德国 社区% A3 u" a6 ~% [( D( y' V

( D# }$ R; a0 S' o+ @人在德国 社区. j0 I* M% \: D

( g& D0 {# M7 H7 [6 d
5 F) h& N4 I/ i6 r9 s8 I8 cCarry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers