原帖由 山区人民爱照相 于 2008-9-17 10:57 发表

金碧辉,这名字好耳熟,日文名好像叫川岛芳子

你太有才了:astonishment:
Share |

我的原意很简单,论文被引用的频率比文章数量重要的多.结果一瓢好像被踩到尾巴的人就跳出来...

原帖由 驴子 于 2008-9-17 11:24 发表

原帖说现在中国论文已经具有了一定的数量基础

这是一个好事,大家看到了觉得值得高兴一下,国家是一直在往好了在发展
虽然不足还是很多,不过既然有进步就值得表扬,希望能继续改进不足

你觉得呢?

我一点不觉得值得高兴.
追求论文数量让国内学术界务虚,对国家工业发展不是好事

原帖由 驴子 于 2008-9-17 12:25 发表

有什么办法可以在没有数量的时候提高质量吗?
或者有什么政策可以让数量和质量同时上升?

If each paper is based on a concrete industry project, its quality can be guaranteed.
In Europe, the universities:
receive an industry project -> work on it -> construct a prototype for the project -> solve the problem for the industry -> write the paper -> prototype used by the company
In China:
request of paper -> create a topic without industry applications -> construct the prototype for this paper -> do the measurement according to the review requirements -> write paper -> prototype becomes useless or be used for another paper
:noway:

原帖由 驴子 于 2008-9-17 12:57 发表

中国的大学有多少机会能receive industry project?
欧洲这里的机制是多少年建立起来的?

中国那些老的教授,拿博士硕士当便宜工用的,有多少机会是解除工业界先进项目的,中国又有多少项目是走在技术前沿的? ...

Why is SCI so important? is it really important for our country or not? The chinese universities should concentrate on the industry applications rather than on the number of the paper! We won't reach the goal if we are running on the wrong way! even 100 years later!
For example, the company where i work, does not care about the SCI paper at all. Actually we have few publications in years. But still the company owns a good name in the certain field. If chinese universities can focus on improving the relationship between the campus and the industry, even if there is no paper generated, it is acceptable and should be encouraged.

原帖由 驴子 于 2008-9-17 13:23 发表

中国工业界什么最赚钱就做什么,高科技的东西的利益是长远的

it is a general criterion, not only for China.
Paper !=  High technology, A good paper is widely used,normally not because it is a High-tech paper. The reason is that it is pratical for solving the industry problems.
The politcs at the moment in China (focus on the number of the paper) cause a serious problem that the people (especially students) in the universities are less interested on industry applications, but on writing paper.

原帖由 驴子 于 2008-9-17 13:52 发表
你的要求对于现在的中国太高了
要一个没有金子的人,拿出打造的漂亮的金饰品,还说他打造的铜器铁器太烂,多也没用
要求太苛刻了吧

ps:你现在的机器没有中文输入法吗?

no chinese input. I used google to translate pin yin but it's too complex.
How can you define "China has no gold"? I know China does not have enough money to do the Hi-Tech research. But there are still enough industry projects in China. Otherwise the professors in China won't become so rich in the past years.
My opinion is: industry project is gold (not Hi-tech).
paper for paper number is 烂 copper.