最恨网友聊天时说“哦” 最恨日光灯 最恨别人问我“你们那里几点了啊” 最恨F4
Share |

最喜欢第一张,色彩鲜艳.第二张也很有感觉
第3张~han.gif,不知怎么拍的,高清晰啊~yes.gif
最恨网友聊天时说“哦” 最恨日光灯 最恨别人问我“你们那里几点了啊” 最恨F4

谢谢馒头   哈阿哈

第三张看的我头皮发麻,浑身难受,颤抖啊。。。。真。。是 。。阿好阿好照片啊。啊哈哈哈啊哈哈哈哈
[fly][img]http://bbs.tc.cn/UploadFace/73497_2004722474688586.gif[/img][/fly] BE YOURSELF

康D100数码相机拍摄

第十名 日落中的孤寂 quiet loneliness in sunset

Photographer's Comments j'adore la calme et la solitude au coucher de soleil... Visit My Portfolio

索尼DSC-F707数码相机拍摄

第九名 最后一滴 The ultimate drop

Photographer's Comments there is no Photoshop work on this picture beside recrop. I used a combination of daylight, flash and +4 close up lens to acheive this one.

The extra colors are from the bowl I used to receive the droplet. It is an Italian Pasta Bowl with plenty of colors. Since I'm a freak of colors, I want to know others opinion. PS: Please, if you like it, vote for it ... THX

作者评议:除了剪切外没有用PS加工,我采用了日光,闪光以及+4的近距离透镜获得了这幅照片,其他的色彩是从盛水的碗中折射出的,这是有各种颜色的意大利面食碗....

尼康D100相机拍摄

第八名 天使之光 Angel Light

Photographer's Comments

Sunlight comes thru the opening creates angel-like shape. The shot is taken atGrand Palace, Bangkok.

作者评议:阳光从云隙中穿过,辉映出天使的轮廓,照片摄于曼谷皇宫

玛米亚RB67相机拍摄

第七名 Morgana

Great, perfect lighting and color tone and a beautiful model and a talented photographer combined into one picture.

观众评议:光线色彩完美,模特漂亮作者的才华一起打造了这副作品。

徕卡M6 TTL相机拍摄

第六名 孤舟 lonesome boat

...well here we have a typical "magic moment" captured by Aslan. This is his picture, his observation and his fascination with the scenery. WELL DONE !

观众评议:真可谓捕捉到“魔幻时刻”,景致中表现出作者的观察力以及想象力,棒哦!