Originally posted by herrrabbit at 2005-12-11 12:51:

ja, aber natürlich,  i've written it by myself. Sonst, wer kann das sein? Just to zeigen, how poor my english ist and to see, how many people answer it. Mehr nix.! Just for fun!

at the first thought, I believed you intended to write it in order to make fun.

:
Share |

Originally posted by 吃花生的大灰狼 at 11-12-2005 17:31:

at the first thought, I believed you intended to write it in order to make fun.

:

yes, i make fun here, da english make doch auch noch fun! I just want to practice my poor English, mehr nix!
But a teacher said me, first love and then memory. Deswegen make ich here english game mit deutschem.

[ Last edited by herrrabbit on 2005-12-11 at 18:46 ]
Das Leben ist wie eine Schachtel Pralinen. Man weiß nie, was man bekommt!

Originally posted by herrrabbit at 2005-12-11 18:42:

yes, i make fun here, da english make doch auch noch fun! I just want to practice my poor English, mehr nix!
But a teacher said me, first love and then memory. Deswegen make ich here english g ...

maybe it gives rise to the emerge of a new language which takes advantage of both English and German.:

Originally posted by 吃花生的大灰狼 at 11-12-2005 18:57:

maybe it gives rise to the emerge of a new language which takes advantage of both English and German.:

i've said, here we talk CHINGLITSCH, d.h. doch Chinese-English and Deutsch. Nobody here can say, that she/he speaks Standard and perfect English, also 阿金can auch nicht, that means the sog. Chinglish, also Chinese-English. And dann, i use German here, wenn i etw. spontan write möchte, obwohl ich meistens know, which english word i nehmen sollte.

Also, it is keine new Language, sondern ganz normal CHINGLITSCH.

It takes time not to mix two foreign langues, esp. if the two languages are similar in many aspects. They have interference effect in our 'Kopf'.

Btw, I like the way you make us laugh. I also make such mistakes, not so often though, just because my Deutsch ist  nicht besser als English.santasmile

my purpose ist not to make jn. laugh. After learning Deutsch i can not freely speak english wie vorher. I write some deutsche Words is ja vielleicht make fun. And sometimes the Sätze are weder in englischer noch  in deutscher Gramma. Also mit Absicht write ich so, um im Kopf zu translate, damit i know, a ha, das have ich schon forgotten und it noch not.
I do not want sb. to practice her/his english in this way, anyway, that ist a bad way to üben our english. Nur manchmal kann man so machen.

Hehe, hopefully u won't make it wrong!  I feel interesting because it is so strang: how can we mix the both languages sometimes exactly in the same way and in the same situation? although I also understand it is not the right way to be encouged. We tend to take the words  we use frequently in our daily life, such as Deutsch, Mensa, WG, Studenten, Hausmeister...while wer are speaking English, sogar in Zhongwen zhong.

Practice makes it perfect.  Come and join the English corner. Wish to see you next time! No Excuse! santasmile

[ Last edited by December on 2005-12-12 at 00:17 ]

up!