für English-Beginner, let's talking Chinglitsch!

This is only for the persons, whose english is already terribel bad just like my english oder who has schon forgotten the most english words and speak spontan aufs Deutsche!

the most happend mistake for us after Deutsch-Learning is: I have my English forgotten. All of the words are right and the gramma is false. If someon ask, how to speak “食堂”in English, the first reaction is "die Mensa" but not "the mess hall"

Scheiße egal, just put the english words and gramma away. Let's talking here freely with CHINGLITSCH, also chinese-English and Deutsch. Just a Mischung. Egal, wann und where, wie und what you  schreibst, deutsch or english.  Just practice our poor English, damit you can a littel understand, wenn jn. says:" what a big tree it ist!"

Warning: Für die English-Speaker it is also welcome but  not neccessary, dass ihr hierher come. But, DO NOT lauf at the others. JUST make Spass!

[ Last edited by herrrabbit on 2005-12-11 at 12:52 ]
Das Leben ist wie eine Schachtel Pralinen. Man weiß nie, was man bekommt!
Share |

you guys think it's the best way to prove how many english words and german words you 've learned??

alright. i'll not offense it if it's just for fun.:)

for those who do wanna talk in the proper way of english, please don't get used to this way. it won't help your english learnning.

[ Last edited by Moses on 2005-12-11 at 12:30 ]

i just wanna gucken, how many persons there are, just like me so langgeweilt and so bad english can.
So, if you don't like loosing face, bitte write here gar nix!

Originally posted by herrrabbit at 2005-12-11 11:58:
This is only for the persons, whose english is already terribel bad just like my english oder who has schon forgotten the most english words and speak spontan aufs Deutsche!

h ...

:D

have u written it by yourself? It is fairly funny. I cannot help laughing...yes.gif

Originally posted by 吃花生的大灰狼
have u written it by yourself? It is fairly funny. I cannot help laughing...yes.gif

ja, aber natürlich,  i've written it by myself. Sonst, wer kann das sein? Just to zeigen, how poor my english ist and to see, how many people answer it. Mehr nix.! Just for fun!

if someone can either gut englich or gut deutsch, or he/she can nur english, he/she would niemals so write, ganz spontan write was du now denkst, english with evtl. chinese or german gramma. Wenn i forget a word in english, dann write ich in deutsch sofort. Logisch, oder? Ohne looking for in the dictionary! It is a free feeling!

Originally posted by herrrabbit at 2005-12-11 12:39:
i just wanna gucken, how many persons there are, just like me so langgeweilt and so bad english can.
So, if you don't like loosing face, bitte write here gar nix!

i'll give you a hand, if you don't mind..

instead of "gucken", you can say "take a look" or simply"see", and it comes " I just wanna see,..." :)

to use "bore/boring" to take the place of "langgeweilt"..you may say: like me feeling so boring....

"bitte", a piece of cake, equals "please" ::

"gar nix" = nothing, null.

bear in mind, in english, verbs are not to be placed at the end of a sentence, in most cases, they follow directly the subjects (主语):)

Originally posted by 阿金 at 2005-12-11 13:03:
Moses,the classroom is all yours now. and I even think out a name of the subject:  Teach germans how to speak english correctly! hehe...

that will be d^^^ funny..

i don't mind translating basic vocabulary in eng. ger. and chi.

Originally posted by Hornbach at 2005-12-11 13:49:
i have die same Idee as herrrabbi,and my english is also very schlecht now,but i have a lo of fun last friday,i beileve that my english will be improved if i can do this practice every week.
so co ...

thank u for your invitation and i'm pleased to see your participation.:)

one thing is for sure, you know more english vocabulary and grammar than Mr. Herrrabbit..

from ur writing i dare say you won't have much problem to communicate in english if you just keep practicing everyday a little bit.

so come to the corner, enlarge your vocabulary and talk more in english with other guys. :)

also, thank Hornbach for the Unterstützung. It is ja toll, that jn. endlich talks here in this way.
Als i learnd englich, my English told me: i like loosing face. d.h. Egal what do you speak, try to make yourself at first and the others then understand.
If man forget or plötzlich do not know, how to say a word, then try to erkläre it. z.B. aufs Deutsche!
Dann, Gibt Gas!!!