[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。
' o# M7 M5 Z3 J6 {8 B9 m2 ~" I5 q
( m5 T" d+ I% D  s) B7 ~6 H5 E人在德国 社区英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。www.csuchen.de" @" E* A3 \6 A! l

, P$ d  y" z- ?: S  ?“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。" s6 ]# o; x9 r; m! p( n4 ]- K
人在德国 社区& g7 h) _- b- F$ B
Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'
" F* `0 {. S+ w* x6 f人在德国 社区
6 t) b) \6 @2 c1 a  j5 }0 YTrying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.
; `1 O1 J7 y2 d/ wwww.csuchen.de
! B. Y! {1 A% `% NBut now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.www.csuchen.de/ [/ ~0 f- G% z! `; z  R" t' v

7 i* M8 c" c. S* ]& R; w& IThe Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.
: @) l) e' q$ I! N
+ k- \) G9 L0 ^  |) c) N4 w  r! N/ ZThe new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.
. Q0 n2 o: |: D+ @9 W! ?' |' W$ K! P0 z4 Q; B1 h2 V
The case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.+ W6 b% k5 Z8 t' d" D2 V( W
人在德国 社区( g: ~# ?$ t/ z9 b
It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.
$ ~/ L5 d* a4 j# D* ]3 Zwww.csuchen.de
& K* w0 |( N8 ]& \* C, ~- q  WA spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.& I. I" m1 O3 ?: `( a: I

' V2 ~5 j$ |9 p) A$ r1 [9 g人在德国 社区'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.! d0 ^9 `: H- m

7 N" P9 G$ Z/ c- r7 R
# b% ?4 v: q( k2 `3 K5 }
: h/ [! {+ C/ Q$ S& C6 l7 i# k2 N3 J' \$ o6 U
Carry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers
Share |