[国际新闻] 英国17岁少女成“超级败家子”

英国17岁少女拉切尔日前趁着家人外出度假之际,在网上发帖,邀请40位朋友来家中参加狂欢派对。让她始料未及的是,该请帖遭人窜改后迅速流传开来,她家竟然来了200名“客人”!
* i$ d. l* v1 a# C
1 Q- b. T: C# O; |www.csuchen.de  网上请帖遭遇恶搞
' |; n! v& C0 U( V人在德国 社区1 o& q3 W" n+ N" Q* l6 j
  拉切尔·贝尔与母亲同住一套价值30万英镑的独立别墅。几天前,母亲伊莱恩·贝尔决定带3个小点的孩子外出欢度复活节。当母亲一行前脚离开家门,她后脚便在网上发布帖子:“请来我家参加一个迪斯科派对。时间定为4月9日晚上10点。”该帖子一经发布,立即有好事者将其窜改为:“欢迎来我家的迪斯科派对捣乱破坏。”随后,这则帖子迅速在网站上被广为转载。
- K* E9 ?- R8 f1 @( ~7 v, k
5 n$ n( [$ ?- q; S) R, m( e7 G人在德国 社区  200舞会“客人”闹翻天 5 b7 c1 I( W( p0 s

& m" d* A  l# u3 m* m" [  4月9日晚上,当拉切尔喜笑颜开地开门迎客时,不禁傻了眼。原来,她只向40名要好的朋友发出邀请,可是当天到场的“客人”竟然多达200个!
7 j" b" s' N+ b
% Z) g' w+ `1 F% V" Z. b& }# t" C  这些“不速之客”几乎全是远近闻名的街头小混混。不期而至的众宾客一下子将原本宽敞的四房二厅挤得满满当当。这些“派对动物”有的攀上吊灯荡起秋千,有的爬上屋顶嬉笑追逐,还有的索性穿上主人的衣服,在院子里追打疯闹。次日凌晨4时,这场历时6个小时的疯狂派对才宣告结束。面对如同“战场”一般的家,拉切尔顿时瘫软在地,欲哭无泪。
( F3 ?0 C" k4 o$ e1 e, j9 [) o0 q9 [0 E# B* v& n! c
  3万英镑家什毁于一旦
3 Z, m- W1 j! u6 T
% J/ p, _: ~+ ~  4月12日,当伊莱恩结束度假从外面回来时,惊讶地发现家中一片狼藉。据粗略统计,全部损失高达3万英镑(约合人民币46万元)!
www.csuchen.de# F0 q0 Q2 X4 Q

( F& ]* M3 l# C. U4 h  u'I'm so sorry' says teen whose party wrecked family home
- H5 b1 k/ G' B9 l
' Q9 G1 W$ D" T" Wwww.csuchen.deThe girl who invited teenagers from across the country to come to a wild party and 'trash' her parents' house claimed that it wasn't her fault.
* p* X; P7 y7 j/ [! R9 ?
+ x% u: l& d1 s; o3 ERachael Bell, 17, is still too scared to face her parents.
& N" `6 a9 r# y8 I9 X" \! X9 @人在德国 社区
! w& d# v$ N" o. F! L# uBut she did break her silence to apologise for the drink-and-drugs fuelled bash that caused £20,000 damage to her family home.
; j6 f3 W0 [9 J" B. x- C) g0 _www.csuchen.de6 R* S0 z) w5 [- R) ]
Around 200 revellers ran amok while her parents were away after the "let's trash the average family-sized house all-night disco party" was advertised on the Internet. 5 \4 K& t. k7 h* N
人在德国 社区2 J' z% L9 E0 O  S/ i
Rachael admitted planning a "small gathering for about 60 people" but claimed sixth-form classmates hacked into her MySpace site and advertised it as a wild 'Skins' party, named after the TV teen drama whose characters indulge freely in alcohol and drugs. * Q9 F# g2 p! l' G
人在德国 社区( }7 D; ?2 `2 S! u4 p) R. |
Mother-of-four Elaine Bell and her husband Alan, both 48, were at the family home in Houghton-le-Spring, near Sunderland, still wondering what to do about the mess and still not talking to their daughter, who is staying with friends. + V0 ~0 o. a# z
# r# j% v1 L8 S" ?
Rachael could not summon the courage to face them.
: ~# }9 o4 i9 W9 @+ F! L5 awww.csuchen.de
9 f; o- ]. `0 f0 u2 `& O& Awww.csuchen.deInstead she told her local newspaper: "I'm really, really sorry about what's happened. I totally regret it. www.csuchen.de% A9 m2 v" U2 w1 X" q1 Y5 R

/ Z  n. L% m* E! f% E$ t"It was just supposed to be a party with a few friends and it turned into a complete nightmare. I'm sorry, Mum.

Rachael Bell.jpg (42.01 KB)

英国17岁少女拉切尔

Rachael Bell.jpg

the Bell family home.jpg (56.2 KB)

Venue: the Bell family home in Houghton-le-Spring, Durham

the Bell family home.jpg