[国际新闻] 布莱尔夫人语出惊人:曾想当英首位女首相

英国首相布莱尔夫人切丽26日语出惊人,称小时候她的愿望是长大后要成为英国史上第一位女首相,戏言被撒切尔抢先一步。她说,虽然未能出任首位女首相,但因缘际会还是成功进驻唐宁街10号首相府。  / ]# \0 y' Z" @7 s4 k7 P

" u: y( c) U3 \  据“中央社”报道,切丽参加儿童慈善团体“儿童学会”一项名为“当我长大─儿童梦想描绘展”名人谈幼时愿望展览活动,自己爆料表示,“我记得我14岁时,告诉我的朋友,我长大后要成为英国第一位女首相”。本身是人权律师的切丽说,撒切尔夫人打败她成为英国第一位女首相,“但令人惊讶的巧合是,我最终仍住进了唐宁街”。
) ?" `/ ~* h' D* b/ V0 A人在德国 社区
' V8 \6 y6 i, `) k! I, B" t- U$ `/ }www.csuchen.de  有人建议她可以仿效美国前第一夫人希拉里,等今年布莱尔卸任后,转战政坛。但切丽对此不置可否。她近日正在为推动儿童法律权利进行不懈努力。
www.csuchen.de3 j8 |& N; _; D+ ?

7 i3 Y- n& W9 B. n6 Z
# r8 k" a/ x+ r  }9 @9 ]8 d8 C! [Cherie: I wanted to be Prime Minister when I grew up; }. O0 ~$ L6 Z: i- r. }' q

! D, p$ @0 W" Z6 p7 c( B5 M( {www.csuchen.deCherie Blair has revealed a surprising childhood ambition...to become Prime Minister of Britain.
$ ]! I" _. V0 Q0 M) J4 a人在德国 社区
: P$ F2 e+ `" rMrs Blair made her astonishing admission alongside a host of stars asked to reveal what they had wanted to be when they grew up, for a children's charity project.
" u6 I7 i8 I) M/ |: _& t9 ~- f' l% B. W( R3 J# g
Photographed in the central lobby of the House of Commons she confided: "When I was 14, I remember telling friends that I wanted to be our first female Prime Minister.
; g' I, d0 w& d, N6 w
1 o9 Q$ {: O1 a. G" t人在德国 社区"Mrs Thatcher beat me to it but, by an amazing coincidence, I did find myself in Downing Street after all..."
/ ]: z& b9 W9 W) `. }) L# Ywww.csuchen.de
- w& ?* B/ N4 p! m: Q1 V$ UPerhaps the self-styled First Lady of Britain could follow the example of bosom pal Senator Hilary Clinton, who is striving to follow her husband into the White House.www.csuchen.de# y* e4 i6 V4 {4 j; V
0 @! y$ @2 Q# T- Z
Mrs Blair was just one of a group of celebrities snapped posing in the jobs they hoped to have when they grew up.

Blair.jpg (43.29 KB)

英国首相布莱尔夫人切丽表示,她小时愿望是长大后要成为英国史上第一位女首相。

Blair.jpg

Share |