[英语学习] Do U want to B a Economist. Let's learn together!

本帖最后由 alibal 于 2010-11-1 10:44 编辑

Our Microeconomics is in English. So we must improve our English, if we want to learn it well.

After each chapter is finnished, we will get a summary full of definitions from the chapter.

So, if you want to improve Ur English too, just learn with me together.

If I made any mistakes, just tell me, judge me, and please help me to correct them.   Thank U very much!
Your brain has two parts:the left & the right.Your
left brain has nothing right, and your right brain has nothing left.

Chapter One, part one

Chapter One, part one
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

RE: Do U want to B a Economist. Let's learn together!

本帖最后由 everest 于 2010-11-1 02:39 编辑
Our Microeconomics is in English. So we must improve our English, if we want to learn it well.

After every chapter has been finnisched, we can get a summary full of defitions of the chapter.

S ...
alibal 发表于 2010-10-26 21:24

Do U want to B an Economist. Let's learn together!
The microeconomics will be taught in English. If we want to learn it well, we must(have to, maybe) improve our english.
After every(or each, I am not sure) chapter has been finished, we can get a summary which contains all the definitions of the chapter.(时态很有问题
If I make any mistakes, just let me know and I will correct them. How can I judge you? we all are the same.

your signature is pretty cool.

本帖最后由 everest 于 2010-11-1 15:01 编辑
Chapter One, part one
**** 本内容被作者隐藏 ****
alibal 发表于 2010-10-26 21:42 [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=1267662867&ptid=414797][/url]

Microeconomics Branch of economics that deals with the behavior of individual economic units- consumers, firms, workers, and investors- as well as market that these units comprise.
Positive Analysis Analysis describing the relationships of cause and
effect
Normative Analysis Analysis which examing the questions of what ought to be
Market

Colletion of buyers and sellers that, through their actual or pe(o)tential interactions, determine the price of a product or a set of products

I am not good at English as well, but I think that the English here is not so nice.

Everest, Thank U very much, that you corrected so many mistakes made by me.

But the definitions are given by the professor. Although I also think they are not nice, it should be right.

Yes, it is right, but I think that this definition from Wikipedia can help you understand more about what microeconomics is, and this is the microeconomics I learned from my professors.
Microeconomics is a branch of
economics that studies how the individual parts of the economy, the household and the firms, make decisions to allocate limited resources,

typically in markets where goods or services are being bought and sold. Microeconomics examines how these decisions and behaviours affect the
supply and demand for goods and services, which determines prices, and how prices, in turn, determine the quantity supplied and quantity demanded of goods and services.

Voller Sehnsucht schaut der,der ich bin, auf den, der ich gerne wäre.

人在江湖漂

回复 2# alibal