[国际新闻] 九宵惊魂 空姐变性攻击者

在电影《哈利波特》饰演大魔头「佛地魔」的好莱坞影星菲恩斯首度打破沉默,透过发言人响应他与空姐的「高空性爱」事件,他强调,整个过程都是空姐主动挑逗,他没对她毛手毛脚,觉得自己才是整起事件的受害者!
5 {3 r$ ^5 ^/ m7 H人在德国 社区据中新社2月20日电,菲恩斯是在日前搭乘从澳洲达尔文飞往印度孟买的航班上,被目击与一名空姐莉莎一起从洗手间出来。事后莉莎面临解雇,先说菲恩斯对她毛手毛脚,但并无不矩﹔后又向友人证实,两人的确在飞机上发生性关系,而且到了孟买,两人又到一家饭店发生了性关系。, @) @- T$ ]& `% H, E

9 s1 u' {) Z( l人在德国 社区先后两个版本的说法真实性还有待商确,男主角菲恩斯则打破沉默,首度透过发言人证实「高空炒饭」,并表示整起事件是由空姐挑逗,「菲恩斯有机会回绝,不过我要强调的是,这一切都是由女方主动,范恩斯并没有对她上下其手。」
, v+ J# d2 E! M5 B6 X* M. I4 ?
( B  t. `3 I9 S1 Y人在德国 社区对于下了飞机的一夜缠绵,发言人不愿多说,同时表示,若是莉莎森因此被解雇,菲恩斯并不用为此感到抱歉,尤其这名空姐在事发后有两种版本的描述,还希望高价出售故事内容。
2 s$ c: O  O: j) G* S- J0 x0 J

, l. d7 V5 x) c$ m! w2 GFiennes prey for 'sexual aggressor'
& N; i7 q; {. ~9 E2 o5 E3 ]/ D
( K  f$ {( x- ]% m& F8 Rwww.csuchen.deActor Ralph Fiennes says he was seduced by an Australian stewardess during a steamy, midflight bathroom encounter.
; r2 r: ?' P! y& u" |7 Rwww.csuchen.de
# Z" L7 w4 b9 |! M7 J- g$ L0 @Ending his week of silence on the scandal, the Oscar nominee has spoken out about his liaison with Qantas flight attendant Lisa Robertson.
& K" J4 O! ]  ~+ q" k6 N1 D2 P人在德国 社区* ~! w( s+ n+ n7 ]0 {3 ?: i9 U
"She initiated the encounter," his media manager Sara Keene told News Ltd newspapers.6 G' c& W5 I: m; [- }
; N2 p7 r6 i" |1 P+ G% X; r
"This woman seduced him on a plane. She was the sexual aggressor.
, j# t5 F" q1 V- `" N0 r: g人在德国 社区! L% p: j# s2 l$ r( s: U/ ?0 U' P
"Yet she said in her official statement [to Qantas] that he had initiated it ... and virtually accused him of forcing himself upon her. The point I am making is that she initiated it. He didn't force himself upon her."8 n' v4 a$ l2 R
. f# J7 f; Z' s+ R7 n, u7 t7 u
Ms Robertson told friends the pair had unprotected sex in a toilet on a plane as it flew from Darwin to Mumbai, according to reports in Britain's Daily Mail newspaper last week.
! b' b1 Q2 p$ O9 v. `
" E: A0 q+ [1 N( q1 I) qDuring the nine-hour flight, the pair sat together on the crew jump seat, which is used for staff breaks, and chatted.
: \( B7 Q" x! a( Q5 p. D+ R' T' p2 Uwww.csuchen.de1 F1 i- b2 A2 d" ^4 n8 p. l- d* x* A
Ms Robertson said there was a lot of "body language" between them.

ralphFiennes.jpg (8.72 KB)

Ralph Fiennes

ralphFiennes.jpg