请教关于德国退换产品的规定

上周六买了台上网本。用了一下,感觉速度太慢,想退掉或换掉。请问德国关于退换产品的规定是什么?我可以将上网本退掉或者换一台其它型号的上网本吗?谢谢!
Share |

上周六买了台上网本。用了一下,感觉速度太慢,想退掉或换掉。请问德国关于退换产品的规定是什么?我可以将 ...
lf19902001 发表于 2011-7-1 01:52

from amazon.de or shops on ebay.de, yes

from mediamarkt or saturn, maybe.

Just try.

Tell him that this one switch-off autom. sometimes, so u wanna change another netbook.

PS:
For Netbooks, u can just use Windows XP.
No Netbooks can run fast under Windows 7 or Vista.

Without XP installation-CD? Ask ur friend around u.

I remember LZ can only understand English, am I right?

本帖最后由 lf19902001 于 2011-7-1 15:36 编辑
from amazon.de or shops on ebay.de, yes

from mediamarkt or saturn, maybe.

Just try.

酒色财气 发表于 2011-7-1 10:04

Thanks for your reply!

>>Tell him that this one switch-off autom. sometimes, so u wanna change another >>netbook.
Actually this netbook never switched off automatically, but it always crash when I run a sound recording program in Andorid system. By the way, I like the idea of having both Windows system and Andorid system in one netbook.

>>For Netbooks, u can just use Windows XP.
Yes, I agree. However, as you said, I do not have the XP installation CD, and as far as I know, it may be illegal to install one copy of Windows system to two computers. I will ask the shop whether they can downgrade the Win7 starter system to XP system. If not, I will require an exchange.

>>I remember LZ can only understand English, am I right?
Not exactly, I also understand Chinese :)
Thanks for answering me in English. Usually, if I receive some letters or emails in German, I have to use Google Translate. But surprisingly, it works quite well in most cases.

1  Tell him that this one switch-off autom. sometimes, so u wanna change another >>netbook.
Actually this netbook never switched off automatically, but it always crash when I run a sound recording program in Andorid system. By the way, I like the idea of having both Windows system and Andorid system in one netbook.

2  For Netbooks, u can just use Windows XP.
Yes, I agree. However, as you said, I do not have the XP installation CD, and as far as I know, it may be illegal to install one copy of Windows system to two computers. I will ask the shop whether they can downgrade the Win7 starter system to XP system. If not, I will require an exchange.

3  I remember LZ can only understand English, am I right?
Not exactly, I also understand Chinese :)
Thanks for answering me in English. Usually, if I receive some letters or emails in German, I have to use Google Translate. But surprisingly, it works quite well in most cases.
lf19902001 发表于 2011-7-1 15:32

1. Sometimes you need an excuse for retoure or exchange.
If you like, u can have 2,3,4 OSs on ur computer, as long as ur computer got ability.
My suggestion was a lie.......
You can BS me, if u don't like it.

2. Downgrade from 7 to XP by the shop is almost immpossible. And that might not be a good excuse for retoure or exchange.
About the installation-CD my suggestion was illegal Kopie......
You can BS me twice, if u don't like it either.

3. Surely we know that u understand Chinese, but I cannot type Chinese right now..... :)
Google-translate ist powerful!

回复 4# 酒色财气

>>If you like, u can have 2,3,4 OSs on ur computer, as long as ur computer got ability.
I agree. But I guess it will not be very easy to install Andorid system on a netbook.

>>My suggestion was a lie.......
>>You can BS me, if u don't like it.
I would prefer not to do it in this way, but still thank you for your suggestion.

>>About the installation-CD my suggestion was illegal Kopie......
>>You can BS me twice, if u don't like it either.
No BS, because I also use cracked software sometimes, but I try my best  to avoid in using pirated products because I believe this is bad for both customers and companies from a long term perspective.

>>3. Surely we know that u understand Chinese, but I cannot type Chinese right >>now..... :)
Yes, I know. Just joking.

本帖最后由 酒色财气 于 2011-7-1 18:37 编辑
I agree. But I guess it will not be very easy to install Andorid system on a netbook.

lf19902001 发表于 2011-7-1 17:35

I've never tried with that. Android mobile os is based on the Linux kernel. Sooooooo there might be a way for the installation on a computer.

What's the tech. data of ur Netbook?

回复 6# 酒色财气
Aspire One D255E
CPU: Intel Atom N455(1.66GHz, 512KB cache)
Memory: 1GB DDR3 Memory
Storage: 250GB
Very poor graphic card

By the way, I just realized that one need an external CD driver to install XP system on a netbook.

bu hui shuo ying yu de piao guo.......
小5 发表于 2011-7-2 00:41

丫就来捣乱吧!

我今天努力找书,明天见!

回复 7# lf19902001

对了,今天刚意识到,lz昨天可以用中文回复我的呗。偶白天不在家的话,没有中文输入,但是能看中文滴。

你那个配置的netbook,也就算是常见的。除了小巧是优点,其他就木有了。N455有点弱了,更何况本身atom就是弱的.....

如果你换一台的话,看看有木有配D525这个cpu的,记得似乎这款是双核,并且集成的显卡比之前的强一些。

如果,你愿意小折腾一下,网上去google, usb安装windows,usbstick 装xp,之类的这些关键词。 花点时间,看明白的话,就应该会用usbstick安装XP了。当然,这个就基本上算是盗版行为了。。。。。。

回复 10# 酒色财气
多谢您的建议。我跟店里说了一下电脑比较慢而且在Andorid里运行程序的时候经常死机,他们同意退货。于是乎就退掉了。说实话感觉挺抱歉的,用了一下又给退回去。