[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。
. m# o" q/ O- r4 m. V& p人在德国 社区/ `0 s+ _! ~. Z
英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。
* @$ X2 n8 P) e9 H6 m+ Z. S- c2 c: r) [$ Z  T4 A7 ]) G4 U/ b
“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。
- {% [( i3 C9 M- |: H' Jwww.csuchen.de  G6 x( R2 E! j
Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'
) X' G" s% {. s6 @; p2 G# Qwww.csuchen.de$ Q- e0 i# Z$ n; m1 ?: j) S, ]. x
Trying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.
* R# o* a8 C3 u  h/ f人在德国 社区
: P+ @9 t% N- uBut now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.1 ?: e# D9 u6 V2 }3 W$ S: v* J. T0 I

/ x, O& }% r7 N* F$ gThe Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.) X+ L$ Z* @# F0 }  W

1 w4 i: a9 ^4 |" r人在德国 社区The new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.: H% ?) k5 y" |% n

" B! D! B% ~5 |6 H, pThe case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.www.csuchen.de; @/ O5 Z, L; e  Q! m
; x* \# t) e0 j0 U2 ^
It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.
9 {5 t' x5 \& V' x  g( ^! n; b; L" n
A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.
) L- Q/ p/ U% a& j
0 Q/ x$ T; v" S8 n4 j4 E'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.8 ^, A7 W3 A$ B$ G

& b- U, L& |$ c; ?& l: i$ cwww.csuchen.de$ M6 Y" a: I" ^- P

$ E5 Y4 p" t1 l4 v  a; F  z人在德国 社区
; u/ A7 E* Z2 |' ^" QCarry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers