[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。$ y) [+ p6 v! j7 o  N3 Z
$ B  o, a4 f% P9 i$ h
英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。5 S: T$ ?" A' k9 F0 Y
: S: f( e5 V" O7 c" K" U6 [! j/ n
“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。
7 l! d8 Q, s; L
0 \% y% E2 A6 A7 \" b  ]& @Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'www.csuchen.de- I+ [! R+ G4 ^6 U' h& i+ R/ P
1 u& q8 G. W2 q7 S& Y4 o" I) e
Trying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.% n% @+ U; w* _( U1 M0 f+ F$ N

, d6 q# K' {( {( gBut now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.) [  \$ m. |, j% X
! G+ u: P# S: ]& M, p
The Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.
& d6 h( U; s+ C2 u: U0 T
$ l* l- T( I( T4 NThe new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.人在德国 社区& v- e/ m* r) ~$ w" x( V
6 o) w$ ]6 T6 x6 ]5 K+ A9 L
The case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.
8 m: l3 w% I( e  e4 T/ C( J7 nwww.csuchen.de
$ U$ o3 e  o0 W; c1 D- e' iIt is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.
. Z- s" K. L; h& \5 ~* ]3 B, f0 _/ A3 ?5 {" Q+ _
A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.
) C7 ?- B) U$ t3 x( O
: N6 }1 K7 k) Y0 Q  @0 }'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.
, \: v( g: ~0 F9 n; K: v! V; F' Q人在德国 社区
9 _; i2 G) w1 ]7 R! w# _5 g
6 R# J* a2 r; [4 Q" {6 ~
1 n4 c1 ^: ~% Q' B; ~人在德国 社区6 p, g1 e( x5 q0 I( x
Carry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers
Share |