我也遇到过,

From "Hans Schwarz" <hanschwarz67@hotmail.com>
Thank you for your interest.As you can see I have available the apartment located in Martelarenplein 3, 3000 LEUVEN, with 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, London and I need money to pay the rent here.I purchased this nice apartment during a business trip to Belgium with the intention of renovating it to a luxury state, then reselling it, but due to the market blockage and the international crisis, it is impossible for me to sell it right now, so I've decided to rent it.I would be happy to rent it to somebody who likes keeping it clean and tidy.I can rent you the flat for 6 years, and, if after the six years you would like to stay more, then we can renew the contract.I can also rent it for short periods (2 months minimum).The rent for 1 month is 500EUR including all utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spot, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine).You can use my furniture, or you can use your own.
You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I `m the only person who have the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
   Thank you for your interest and I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
            Good luck

呃。。。我刚遇到,也是说在罗马尼亚,有项目要呆四年...

回复 8# wenjun119

你好,我刚遇到一个,也是说人在罗马尼亚,有项目要在那里4年,钥匙要用DHL邮寄钥匙,让我们把740欧(两个月房租,每月370)汇到DHL上做第三方中转,来回发了N封邮件,我们同意他的提议后,还给了他的电话,说有问题可以联系...
这个跟你遇到的那个大致相同吗?

回复 8# wenjun119

你好,我刚遇到一个,也是说人在罗马尼亚,有项目要在那里4年,钥匙要用DHL邮寄钥匙,让我们把740欧(两个月房租,每月370)汇到DHL上做第三方中转,来回发了N封邮件,我们同意他的提议后,还给了他的电话,说有问题可以联系...
这个跟你遇到的那个大致相同吗?

回复 8# wenjun119

这个跟你遇到的那个大致相同吗?

回复 8# wenjun119

这个跟你遇到的那个大致相同吗?

回复  wenjun119

你好,我刚遇到一个,也是说人在罗马尼亚,有项目要在那里4年,钥匙要用DHL邮寄 ...
barry15ping 发表于 2012-5-7 12:50

如果房子很好,价格又特别便宜那就肯定是骗子呗

回复 17# barry15ping

一摸一样

也遇见了

I want to take this opportunity to assure you that there is nothing to be worried about this rental.
I am a very sincere and honest person. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

* You will inspect the apartment before your final decision to rent.
* I will pay the transportation costs.
* The all utility bills will be redirected to me in Poland.

I will try explain to you step by step how this will work, take a few moments and read my email carefully!

Step # 1.

In order to proceed, I need your actual information:

* Full Name
* Address
* City
* Postal code
* Country
* Phone Number
* Move IN  date and for how long would you like to rent

Step # 2.

With the information you will provide me, I will go at ImmobilienScout24 office and I will leave the keys and the contract in their possession to start the process. The transportation will be done by ImmobilienScout24.

Here are the contents that will be delivered to you:

* Entrance and the rooms keys;
* Paper/permanent property form (Containing your reference details);
* The apartment documented file;
* Payment receipts;

Of course, we will need some way to go through this agreement, to allow us ensure that we get what we are expecting, because you can't send me the money directly with no protection and I must have a warranty to send you the keys, I hope you understand I can't just send the keys to anyone.

This is step # 3.

* You need to deposit to ImmobilienScout24 custody, first month of rent (