[国际新闻] 纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫 颧骨等多处骨折

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。
; X! X( |8 B. k8 b4 `: k; g% `8 I8 u1 b( Q
  据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。
" X& `9 V& ?2 t# r1 X; h& }( L. Fwww.csuchen.de7 f* H7 v! Q' D5 y
  莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。! H+ b$ w* ]% ^7 @2 g: n# X1 n" V, t

; a5 W) x; g( [5 H  同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。

v+ ?& a2 |# T- K7 G, n" r
! W4 w6 T; c$ Q  {Attack on 101-year-old caught on video
# Y6 Z" ?) S" Q3 p7 w" i: o. JNEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.  Q0 b, t* U1 j1 F' x% y
7 e3 c0 e' B" C$ {6 ?$ f7 g
"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.5 ]* `9 t: @0 L7 a- Q: W

) H8 S+ J" b3 g5 V% @- YThe attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.www.csuchen.de2 c4 f$ S/ `$ n( h2 Z7 Y- U

4 w2 `/ Q5 u& C3 I# n# M"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."4 y# h$ }/ q! \# z" t7 W
: c! {( s( w& @3 F# v( h, b& O
Police said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.
% W/ P8 @3 `) x1 }1 b人在德国 社区: e8 z9 x+ J8 I& p( m0 |
Morat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.3 O- u9 w9 f4 Y% I$ B

2 G2 P# X3 N  G( U% r  y9 l. j"I know how to handle myself," she said.
& Z2 L: W4 q5 E/ d- K5 s! Ewww.csuchen.de7 f- r# X" v$ b; W9 h. C# G
As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed.
! d# \' v4 q5 b8 {: |! T% ~% P( Z. ]' _  g* Y. Y: s1 P, k4 t
人在德国 社区- |! c; L& A5 N! z. a
: ^4 y+ F2 F3 V

" H" Q4 W5 [) x: T" C( t6 uNew York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.! o7 ?( j+ y3 Z, b

+ O2 A/ |% e2 d9 U5 m% E, \) z* D[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ]

New York .jpg (29.02 KB)

纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫

New York .jpg

Share |