[国际新闻] 纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫 颧骨等多处骨折

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。
! D6 _% V/ _" n% B9 l$ G) O人在德国 社区
9 |; s! O2 j) F; F9 D人在德国 社区  据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。人在德国 社区8 u3 E2 Z5 Q( E- P( h: C

0 a5 c- @0 \! H! U- W" j( c) iwww.csuchen.de   莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。+ e$ y! n* N. Z1 x5 |% T  I5 ?
www.csuchen.de9 l( G& s0 O/ O6 K3 e+ _8 i
  同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。

* r- \" G) ?  j3 d  X人在德国 社区
, W9 I' @# O, w+ r3 MAttack on 101-year-old caught on video人在德国 社区. p8 i: i: r3 \9 b* J
NEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head., V+ m, ]* _9 h

; }9 b0 w7 n* M' K2 f"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.0 q% |3 o. J  y' t. T
& o! O7 Z, _3 C4 ]
The attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.1 g: v; s" B* c) A. p4 Q  o
+ O3 K/ t+ w- W+ v; Z  k9 R2 h
"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."www.csuchen.de) h& K5 |+ M; x
4 [  E2 l# b3 P
Police said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.www.csuchen.de  R5 x$ O" u6 l- B; I
9 G" w& V" ]6 N; F" e/ A+ }& F
Morat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.
5 _  @; ^# f5 W0 p7 x1 |  a$ K
3 B6 y6 a# t. E! L1 f2 Z! m. f"I know how to handle myself," she said.0 Q7 t# K; A/ R7 i. w

5 g$ |5 ^3 \2 I( z/ `$ w: AAs Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed.
" ?, Z4 P$ N/ Z0 w3 h+ q& ~8 Q7 M9 Z8 [6 C5 `( H! p

; a# F0 M8 y) C8 A- Z) ]- Q) X0 ?www.csuchen.de
- l. b6 g( d% P$ S! Z
/ @3 U! S% M, b# u7 }New York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.  {0 A# I9 [3 r$ V+ W+ l" l2 K( b
  z. x/ u4 Y: _& K7 i
[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ]

New York .jpg (29.02 KB)

纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫

New York .jpg

Share |