[国际新闻] “耶稣喝可乐” 可口可乐公司表不满

意大利一部宗教电影出现耶稣基督喝罐装可乐的情节和画面,梵蒂冈教廷看了并没意见,反倒引起了可口可乐公司不满。www.csuchen.de  r7 p. _0 r8 ^+ P1 |! @7 B
  S- r7 A; b; @
  这部名叫“距耶路撒冷七公里”的影片将于本周五耶稣受难日当天在意大利上映。电影以虚构手法讲述耶稣基督于21世纪在中东传教和生活的情况,传教期间,他在沙漠遇上男主角福特,还喝了罐装可口可乐。www.csuchen.de/ Q) X2 ^2 K" P! b) T( P

4 x* q. A/ E! b  r  意大利可口乐公司看到影片后,去函投诉,指不能接受电影公司未经授权使用其旗下品牌。
/ k7 z3 x) {5 h& A0 b& d  ]6 b' [& {, @( z
  但该电影导演马拉蓬蒂说,这部电影在梵蒂冈上映时颇获好评,耶稣喝可乐一幕亦没引起教廷反感,并说电影凸显了耶稣是历来最伟大的传道人,可口可乐公司的反应让他难以理解。
www.csuchen.de: m) R1 ^* F! \0 C& W% D0 H
' h9 u- R4 f( y- c8 [
Jesus could turn water into wine, but he certainly didn't drink Coca-Cola.0 u! e/ |* c9 Z0 w

3 F7 H& V; O5 ]- r4 m& OAt least according to Coca-Cola Italia, a division of the soda-maker that has moved to stop an Italian filmmaker from releasing a modern-day version of the life of Christ that features Jesus polishing off a can of Coke, the Times of London reports.
* V2 L7 i! H: d: i9 bwww.csuchen.dewww.csuchen.de' l9 J$ E8 s1 @8 @: l( i
In Claudio Malaponti's "Seven Kilometers From Jerusalem," Jesus drinks the soft drink during a dusty Jeep ride through the desert.
4 l0 q& C5 H! c
" y5 v- H: H/ Q9 k  i5 ~: Y9 Pwww.csuchen.deCoca-Cola Italia wants the scene to be cut before the film's Friday release. It's a demand the filmmaker thinks is ridiculous., J7 H: B8 ]* t! |, `

c6 g0 L/ n: l3 O0 ~“The Pope did not object to the Coca-Cola scene," Malaponti said. "It is a coherent part of a film in which Jesus is portrayed as the greatest communicator of all time. This is a profoundly religious film.”
/ g6 S" A  _' }2 e7 a+ I. `
7 s8 p6 z) J. S8 E# G: cBut company officials are adamant that the scene portrays the soda-maker in a negative light. "We are not interested in this kind of product placement," a spokeswoman for the company told the paper.
Share |