[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。
4 H- [5 R: D2 g0 u
# q% ?- I6 g$ H$ C! m3 o人在德国 社区英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。
& E9 L' C+ h. ?, r3 J# f. v+ p7 q* z% b
“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。% \, K9 T" Y) y% a

6 s5 |* I1 g3 n6 [6 c. l人在德国 社区Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'
" }( ]! `, J( `4 B) |5 P# E
9 }" Y$ Y: W3 ZTrying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.
4 M8 J" M2 u! O9 X( F) }( w( J+ `3 n5 r* }6 @( O( y
But now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.
  R% d9 O# Z" J# M5 d
1 i5 f9 E, r5 C0 {" ?* }8 qwww.csuchen.deThe Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.4 Q2 B' k7 w4 X& i$ m
7 F0 Z: ~/ s% k: f
The new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.
$ f, i: z5 i/ k. }) D4 I人在德国 社区
! H/ W- [+ F0 k9 O, O/ m% G0 R0 yThe case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.
3 J; J" y- h* V! F! d4 b人在德国 社区
; ^" _- c/ e3 }* L9 r( F, p8 P% {It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.
/ K8 n# x. g( X) e: l" `% O! _( L3 e5 k
A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.
$ f. t9 ?* |5 E# `& V
+ k) K- q. t1 n; j'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.人在德国 社区( a# }0 r* y0 {) a6 V1 A
6 N& B: |2 w0 i9 x7 }$ [. w

" a/ `# Y; y+ o1 c3 l1 d: c3 N9 S  ?0 H  O/ v

, x+ Z3 Y# H$ {4 v9 e  g# e5 vCarry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers