Why is it so quiet here?? It's World Badminton Championship going on man!!!!

It's really weird here 12.gif Aren't you guys following the World Championship, it is getting so exciting but not much excitement could be found here what.gifwhat.gif
Share |

I have been awake for tha last 2 nights (quater & semi finals) to watch all the live matches koushui.gikoushui.gi

Do you guys have anyway to watch the game??? I hope you do (may be live streaming on the Internet) yes.gifyes.gif

I've even went to the extent of spending a few hundred dollars installing a new satellite TV just to be able to watch the game live on ''TV''. Now I have to pay subscription fee every month blush.gif

我们这里没有现场直播。。。:(
君子小人,总在一念思量

The final will start at about 6 hours from now koushui.gikoushui.gi

It's going to be very exciting match.......men's single, men's double and mixed double yes.gifyes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

Let's start by telling your prediction of winners in the finals, my picks:

Men's single: Taufik (because he is my favourite)

Men's double: Tony Gunawan and Howard Bach (if they really win, this will be a great boost for Badminton in US and might eventually help in making Badminton more and more popular Globally)

Mixed double: Chinese pair, Xie Zhongbo & Zhang Yawen 中国队加油! (because the Indonesian pair defeated my favourite Thai pair tu.giftu.gif yesterday)

Women's single: Not important, but I hope Zhang Ning will prevail :P

Originally posted by chinesehejing at 2005-8-21 19:48:

Oh!!! What a pitycry2.gifcry2.gif

Originally posted by chinesehejing at 2005-8-21 19:48:

What about the live streaming on the Internet, 不能吗?have.gifhave.gif

By the way, nice picture you have there yes.gif

Oh oh!!! I think I have to sleep now, LL is already dreaming many hours agobushuo.gifbushuo.gif