Please, please let me know predictions from you guys.......lets show that you all are really badminton fanatics (like me wink.gif) 14.gif14.gif14.gif
Share |

Originally posted by submarine at 2005-8-21 20:20:
Oh oh!!! I think I have to sleep now, LL is already dreaming many hours agobushuo.gifbushuo.gif

are you in her dream?:D11.gif
君子小人,总在一念思量

Originally posted by submarine at 2005-8-21 07:12 PM:
Let's start by telling your prediction of winners in the finals, my picks:

Men's single: Taufik (because he is my favourite)

hit.gifhit.gifhit.gifhit.gifhit.gifhit.gif
off course  Lidan will win.

I like Zhangyawen very much. Probably she can replace Ganling's place later. Hopefully they can win.

Men's  double: Indonisia pair

women's sigle:  I prefer Zhangning

[ Last edited by liris-me on 2005-8-21 at 21:42 ]

Mixed double won by Indonesia, Xie Zhongbo & Zhang Yawen were THRASHED in the third set hit.gifhit.gifhit.gif

Xie Xingfang won the Women's single 14.gif Zhang Ning did too many mistakes fear.gif

Taufik won the Men's Single World Championship, he was so superior throughout the match yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif14.gif14.gif

Lin Dan only has himself to blame.....His net play was too weakhit.gifhit.gif Throughout the match, he could only hold on for a while in the first half of 2nd Game fear.giffear.gif

Quite disappointing display from Lin Dan, I was hoping for a more exciting match crazy.gifcrazy.gif

So, I really hope the US men's double pair would win because Indonesia has already won two categories (equal to China's achievement in this Championship) han.gifhan.gif