a small question; kleine Frage, die schon in Bonn bloggiert

I fristly want to join the event to help the cooking of moon cake. But I still have a question, so befor it gets solved, I am not about to come.
The question is:
when the moon cakes are all cooked from just one person or even a few people, the quality will be ensured.
but when many people come to cook, who will say, all the moon cake for the party in next week will be fit for eating? Because no one can check all the procceses of cooking, and the food will be stored for a week for the other people.
So I donot know, what will happended, when the moon cake  are not so fitful, I donot want to make others ill.
So that is a question.
-deutsche Version-
Ich habe noch eine Frage über das Koch von MondeKuchen.
Ich habe geplannt, den Koch teilzunehmen.Allerdings muss ich vorher mich überzeugen, dass meine Frage erlöscht wird.
Die Frage:
Wenn nur eine Person oder ein paar Leute die MondeKuchen kochen werden, die Qualität ist sicher.
Aber wenn viele Leute angekommen sind, wie oder wer kondrollieren die Qualität von die gekochten MondeKuchen? Sind sie für Essen angepasst? Als die Kuchen nach einer Woche für die Party zur verfügen werden,ist es noch schwerer   die Qualität zu ersichern.
Wie ist euer Plann?