Genesis 3:11
God said, 'Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?'

我们是快乐的好儿童,我们天天一起歌唱。我们在学习,我们在成长,我们是春天的花朵~~
我们是未来的主人翁,我们是社会的栋梁。校长你好吗?老师你好吗?我们天天问侯你~~

Genesis 3:12
The man said, 'The woman you gave me, she gave me fruit of the tree, and I ate it.'

Genesis 3:13
Yahweh God said to the woman, 'What have you done?'

Genesis 3:13
The woman said, 'The snake convinced me, and I ate.'

Genesis 3:14-15
Yahweh God said to the snake, 'Because you have done this, you are cursed above all livestock, and above every animal of the field. On your belly you shall go, and you shall eat dust all the days of your life. I will put hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers. They will strike your head, and you will strike their heel.'

Genesis 3:16
To the woman he said, 'I will greatly increase your suffering during childbirth. In pain you will bring forth children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.'

Genesis 3:17-19
To the man he said, 'You have listened to your wife, eating from the tree about which I commanded you, "Do not eat from it." Therefore, cursed is the ground because of you. In anguish you shall till it all the days of your life. It will yield you thorns and thistles. By the sweat of your face will you win your bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. You are dust, and to dust you shall return.'

Genesis 3:21
Yahweh God made leather garments for the man and his wife, and clothed them.

Genesis 3:22-23
Yahweh God said, 'The man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must be prevented from reaching out his hand to take from the tree of life, lest he eat from it and also live forever!' Therefore Yahweh God sent him away from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.

Genesis 3:24
He drove the man away and stationed cherubs at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.