[国际新闻] “五十大寿”如何致辞 欧盟成员“七嘴八舌”

欧盟下个月即将迎来“五十大寿”。尽管“生日”将至,但欧盟27个成员国仍在如何发表“生日致辞”上分歧严重。
& x2 `3 ]0 R$ r; b; F$ P1 u; Twww.csuchen.de人在德国 社区3 ^) W5 j- W! _( F# ]3 s7 n
    计划庆祝“五十大寿”www.csuchen.de0 g% t) U$ K2 V$ c5 z. s6 ^/ Y2 S$ d

# @$ b  Q2 t! D& p    欧盟从欧洲共同体基础上发展而来,而欧共体包括欧洲煤钢共同体、欧洲原子能共同体和欧洲经济共同体。关于建立欧洲经济共同体的《罗马条约》由法国、联邦德国、意大利、荷兰、比利时和卢森堡于1957年3月25日签署。
) D' V) n* }, s' Z% E3 b4 x1 c; m$ O! X; W2 ]
    现在,欧盟已成为一个拥有27个成员国、人口超过4.8亿的大型组织,尽管3月25日并不是欧盟“诞生日”,但为了庆祝50年前的历史性时刻,欧盟计划3月25日在轮值主席国德国发表“柏林宣言”。这份宣言将由德国总理默克尔起草,成员国领导人将于3月8日讨论相关措辞。人在德国 社区. c# [; D3 y# A; \3 i4 T
www.csuchen.de. E, K9 |% }2 D9 ]
    如何措辞意见不一
) m5 F! v# h! Z3 v- i; b2 n. z+ `www.csuchen.de
7 o8 Q+ G$ ^& w6 I9 ?    欧盟27个成员国经济水平迥异,各国关注点也各不相同,他们正在“柏林宣言”措辞上争吵不休。
; @: N! \8 t' [) c' W4 ~! r+ W, T
5 T9 v: M( H1 y- c0 g    卢森堡计划在声明中将欧元列为欧盟最伟大的成就之一,但这让英国和丹麦感到不快,因为这两个国家至今没加入欧元区;波兰和意大利希望强调基督教的价值,这遭到法国反对,法国倾向于将宗教排除在政治之外;捷克和波兰希望能在声明中强调安全,但法国和德国担心这会激怒俄罗斯;德国和西班牙希望能利用宣言为激活搁置已久的《欧盟宪法条约》创造条件,但这又让英国和荷兰等感到不安。
% v3 x6 I. h4 @' q人在德国 社区
* v! V/ m" p( O% P8 I! M& D6 t* q    一些外交官担心,如果庆祝活动搞不好,会给外界留下欧盟各成员国“同床异梦”的坏印象。www.csuchen.de( R! s4 @3 E6 U# l$ y2 v( \6 N) v
( f5 i* a5 W; d' ]
    新老成员各有要求人在德国 社区1 X# B* D) J  {8 [

) ~) k3 |+ ]7 J* @4 ~" a    一些成员国则担心宣言会为欧盟推出新经济规则和社会指导做准备。一份由法国等9个成员国签署的声明说,50周年庆典必须宣扬“社会权利和经济自由间必不可少的平衡”。
5 o% \# p/ o! R7 Y- x
$ G8 N# M/ G! ?    《欧盟宪法条约》遭法国人否决的原因之一就是他们认为那一条约将“市场化利益置于社会关怀之上”,如今希望能在欧盟轮值主席国任期内拯救《欧盟宪法条约》的德国应该不会忽视法国人的声音。) O4 k: Q- ~( O7 D# [, Q
www.csuchen.de  L* P$ R' y. S5 j
    一些新入盟的国家担心庆典变成“老成员”的“独角戏”。波兰负责“柏林宣言”谈判的首席代表说:“这不应变成老成员国的单独庆祝”。人在德国 社区( G5 {: N" w6 H; k5 u+ w

u( \. @. U9 b0 H! e/ k7 y    英国希望这份宣言“简短扼要”,并避免使它跟《欧盟宪法条约》沾边。一位外交官说:“我们希望一张A4纸就能写下它,他们不能把它弄成圣诞树,让所有人都把自己的愿望挂在上面。”

' e0 v  ~, g% c9 B' u0 n4 o1 K) U3 c6 Q, m5 x/ f' r

7 R2 N* ]3 P* D$ X( u3 J+ ?Europe split over best way to mark 50 years of unity
9 V0 Z/ ?% S* H" p2 k) c人在德国 社区! s1 x/ }5 F! p( q# w
Europe’s 50th birthday is fast approaching but nobody can agree what to write on the card.) A8 k8 D2 k6 T6 ~9 }" P; Q

- d. R' f" }& D; nwww.csuchen.deA grand statement — the Berlin declaration — is planned next month to commemorate the founding in 1957 of what is now the EU, but the 27 member states are increasingly divided about what to celebrate.. B4 I9 g$ P) @* r7 J' q

' R0 ]8 f3 p8 v* x: t! g! dLuxembourg is pushing for a prominent mention of the euro as one of Europe’s greatest achievements. But this will not go down well in Britain and Denmark, where the single currency was rejected.
. U+ ]9 l; f' B7 D* z人在德国 社区0 ]1 Y7 }3 N- \! F6 K  j  V
Poland and Italy want to emphasise Europe’s Christian values but are opposed by the French, who prefer to keep religion out of politics.
8 T6 @3 \, E, f9 ~www.csuchen.de
' l$ }2 F7 }! ~The Czechs and Poles want a strong statement on security but the French and Germans are worried that this will aggravate the Russians. Germany and Spain are keen to look ahead to a revived constitutional treaty, which is upsetting the Dutch and the British.9 ]. H+ m  X4 Q* q$ F! n
www.csuchen.de4 B2 E* c; F3 ?  E) s2 m
Diplomats are concerned that a well-intentioned gesture to celebrate 50 years of peace and prosperity risks portraying Europe as factionalised and self-interested.
3 X2 l( h% D$ r( V3 Z) lwww.csuchen.de* K! L" `; b4 q7 Q
Britain’s main aim is to keep the Berlin declaration short and simple — and to avoid it becoming a Trojan Horse for a constitution that creates an increasingly integrated and powerful European Union.人在德国 社区2 X8 k8 E( q: U9 {0 y
( ?' ^5 S0 p1 {2 X+ o6 ~# G
The text is due to be published on March 25 in Berlin because Germany holds the EU’s rotating presidency. It will be drafted by Angela Merkel, the Chancellor, and discussed by European leaders in Brussels on March 8.- M% C" S0 Q# g) L! c. T

3 e; A: h; Z, i: g% c$ X5 I% t; D# v" j/ E人在德国 社区A British diplomat told The Times: “We could write this declaration on one side of A4. They must not make it a Christmas tree which everyone hangs their stuff on.”
' \4 I3 C* C9 ]: l% A+ f1 a$ F& G3 R  T5 p$ U- n9 c6 I
Fears that it could prepare the ground for new economic regulations and social directives have been stoked by a statement from nine member states that the anniversary should proclaim the “indispensable balance between economic freedoms and social rights, so that the internal market can become an area also regulated by a social plan”.9 Z, Z- |5 S& q! U" R0 J. X: q

4 H) g$ h, ]+ y" a# V/ swww.csuchen.deThis was signed by Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg and Spain. To Britain and others this sounds like a recipe for more red tape to burden business and more intervention in people’s lives.
  |1 ]; i, C0 w0 V: o( ?/ f, ^% N; y( y$ _, H  G# H( u, I& h* B
Mrs Merkel, however, is understood to believe that a positive reference to the “social dimension” will be necessary to convince France that the EU has not become too pro-business. This would help her campaign to revive the proposed constitution rejected by French voters in a 2004 referendum.人在德国 社区6 Q6 F6 F: L1 z0 U$ {$ B* r
7 y$ y3 o' ^+ a& t/ A2 |
Former Iron Curtain countries are growing increasingly concerned that their experience under communism will be airbrushed out. After all, the 50th anniversary technically applies only to the six founding members — France, West Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg. Most of the former communist countries did not join until 2004., D# g9 X/ j& z! H  K3 ~+ T- ?. @1 `2 s
7 D/ @, y& C# Z- ~0 V* h
Marek Cichocki, Warsaw’s chief negotiator on the declaration, said: “It shouldn’t simply be a self-celebration by the old member states. It should also make mention of the dark legacy of European policy.”

----太阳给予我们希望,给予我们能量,也给予我们能源。