[国际新闻] 生了孩子 不要的可以放在这里(千万不要丢进垃圾桶里哈)

为了避免弃婴被丢弃在垃圾桶里,义大利正致力恢复并改进中世纪修道院「弃婴转盘」措施,在各地医院普设弃婴收容窗口。
& Z, F( J+ \# e- U! n3 B: [0 n" d& [' @3 h3 [% K) h/ O
从前,义大利的修道院或教堂都会在墙上安装一个木制圆筒。想要丢弃婴儿的人从外面将小孩放入圆筒内,然后将圆筒开口转向修道院或教堂内部。修女发现弃婴后会加以照顾并找人收养。义大利前独裁者墨索里尼掌权后,在一九二三下令废止弃婴转盘。
+ j' J; f+ B2 E0 t/ c8 Gwww.csuchen.de; C5 M) x8 ^; p1 z0 H9 M3 u4 Z
罗马郊区的卡希里诺医院最近在一间只能从医院外面进入的房间,安装一扇高技术窗。想要将婴儿留给医院的人进入这个房间,推开玻璃窗,将小孩放在窗内的保温婴儿床内,即可离去。婴儿床上的电子感应器侦试到有物体移动,会启动警报器,医护人员四十秒内即可赶来照顾弃婴。
9 O7 P4 v0 U& J# M; r1 s0 e% Z$ Y0 C6 I, o( B! e1 U2 @0 q
这个现代版的弃婴转盘上周末首度发挥作用,院方任务人员将通过此种措施收容的男弃婴取名斯泰法诺。
) j" j: [' T! w' Z
www.csuchen.de! T5 s8 D4 e8 J+ O5 T. z
人在德国 社区) m, \* h" H. i0 Q9 q4 H
An orderly opening the hatch of the technologically advanced cradle at Casilino Polyclinic. ; ^% t1 K1 j+ b8 G' i

! i" @$ P4 n  S1 w3 {Italy reinvents wheel to save abandoned babies
" y' H" Y! V* q/ B1 T: \www.csuchen.de
5 K& |) r" t4 j! O% f人在德国 社区ROME (Reuters) - Italy is re-inventing the wheel to save babies from being dumped in garbage bins.# d/ P3 b9 g" _5 o7 x# F; W

: S# q* h' ~- ~: OFamily Affairs Minister Rosy Bindi says she wants every hospital in Italy to have a modern-day version of the medieval "foundling wheel" where unwanted newborns were left at convents.
+ F' x3 O. g- ^人在德国 社区( M8 a9 _: B  `
Over the weekend, a baby was abandoned in a high-tech hatch installed recently in a hospital in a poorer neighborhood on Rome's southern outskirts.
& @" C8 B$ T8 v" }人在德国 社区6 h4 {& G9 O- R6 C0 D2 ?
The person who left the child entered a room accessible only from the outside, pushed open a glass hatch, and deposited the baby in a heated crib in a room on the inside.
: L6 w! D3 f) o
0 G# Z* B4 C. F, }3 n! c6 h人在德国 社区Electronic sensors detected movement in the crib and set off an alarm for doctors at the Casilino hospital, who arrived in 40 seconds and cared for the baby boy, whom they named Stefano.
5 j- O- f/ o# @3 ~  i1 O4 s& Iwww.csuchen.de1 e) E! [7 {; i4 H( k: h5 r8 h$ y
Medieval foundling wheels were wooden cylinders set in the wall of a convent or church. The baby was placed in the cylinder from the outside and the cylinder was turned toward the inside, where nuns would care for the baby and seek new parents.2 T/ c1 ^  T2 U
www.csuchen.de- `# j% X( A7 w6 p  u2 G: ]$ l
Hardly a month goes by without a news report about a newborn found abandoned at the side of the road or, more commonly, in a garbage bin on a city street. The lucky ones are found alive." Y5 K! p9 C8 T+ w( f, y

1 u* I" D+ K8 E8 X& Q6 m"I hope the mother of the baby boy left in the Casilino hospital will find the hope and courage to reconsider. If she needs help, we will help her find it," said Bindi.2 u' P/ b. [+ a$ g' B% ~' h
www.csuchen.de$ b$ J0 u3 `! f( q* p* t
"In any case, this difficult and painful decision took place in a safe environment and that in itself is something good ... a good alternative to abandoning a baby on the street."
% ]( v5 o; b; B7 U; s3 S) l0 q( B$ d7 _
Bindi said she would talk to Health Minister Livia Turco about making a baby hatch available "in every maternity ward."人在德国 社区2 y; R% N# e2 t! [/ n' n+ o
9 l6 n( e7 y5 y9 {% g5 B9 R9 }
The Casilino Hospital, located in an area where many immigrants live, had pasted posters with the appeal "Don't abandon your baby - leave it with us" in six languages, including Chinese and Romanian.
$ K8 f: L# g0 f7 s/ X& bwww.csuchen.de2 w1 A. _' Y4 y- A* j1 G
The poster shows two loving hands holding a newborn. A hospital in the northern city of Bergamo has begun a similar initiative to that in Rome.: Z3 ?; p: Q2 T

( V' n3 T1 Z, r8 c' W& W. Uwww.csuchen.deWhile some of the abandoned babies were children of immigrants, having a child out of wedlock still carries a stigma in Catholic Italy and some babies, particularly in the south, are believed to have had Italian parents.# a% u) y- ]- {( V/ V5 R6 G

0 u) R+ `, Z7 `3 s( uThe first foundling wheel was believed to have been installed in Rome in 1198 at the orders of Pope Innocent III who was alarmed at the number of newborns, usually illegitimate, found caught in the nets of fishermen on the River Tiber. Dictator Benito Mussolini officially abolished them in 1923.
Share |

Orderly Stefano Lorenzi demonstrates the use of a high-tech hatch to a heated crib which was used for the first time over the weekend when an unwanted infant was left at Casilino hospital in Rome February 26, 2007. Italy's Family Affairs Minister Rosy Bindi says she wants every hospital in Italy to have a modern-day version of the mediaeval 'foundling wheel' where unwanted newborns were left at convents.

unwanted infant.jpg (60.96 KB)

unwanted infant.jpg

unwanted infant2.jpg (60.34 KB)

unwanted infant2.jpg

予人玫瑰,手有余香