[国际新闻] 纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫 颧骨等多处骨折

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。
) S( T9 i- v8 c. g9 u0 w5 h9 u) p8 K# z人在德国 社区
# v$ b2 u/ m5 w1 m  据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。
: H; _  k" }  X8 Z- @/ t9 N5 bwww.csuchen.de
6 Z# w+ M% J4 B) j# {4 {# G   莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。" G" Q# V8 q9 _# C, p9 k$ X

, L. h7 z: R6 q& u  同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。
" N7 B' y* k& q
8 D0 l& q3 Z/ b8 d" z+ e5 k
Attack on 101-year-old caught on video3 f5 r$ @5 r+ L
NEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.$ b+ V$ z9 p' j; W3 X
www.csuchen.de% C- \' ^; C7 h) Q
"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.
$ c$ m  w4 A/ E: H5 K人在德国 社区
4 Z$ C/ |* r5 r' B: V% D, m( U4 L人在德国 社区The attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.
2 R) ^# J* e5 w: a( }$ N
" ?& W4 [0 f$ K6 s3 ?% z5 T人在德国 社区"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."
( V' f( z- B- C3 Z
3 C* A' u  T* l: SPolice said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.
  G1 O  s% |8 n& U( f
) ~# ?' u- O/ Awww.csuchen.deMorat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.% X6 g) ^5 D5 J% S% L
www.csuchen.de) @# p4 w, E* Q* |4 e
"I know how to handle myself," she said.) [0 b* @3 r  d' {2 z/ q2 j3 G
! ?) F! p# ^) P4 O' V* e- {
As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed.
: {- d1 \. e( u; T8 s5 L
" j* }. q3 \! W- i- }
% }! J& w/ B6 J* o6 s$ h8 f+ }1 }5 |! X1 f

) f. t* k- ~8 B% Z8 [4 K0 Vwww.csuchen.deNew York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.
$ n* p' `( o. a) b, ?
4 J& A5 |+ S2 q% K[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ]

New York .jpg (29.02 KB)

纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫

New York .jpg