[国际新闻] 纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫 颧骨等多处骨折

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。8 k$ b) r& `7 \/ z2 I

- e5 t3 c% U) @. ?* V  据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。
: g, m; c: f* A- b0 |9 i! l人在德国 社区6 V/ u5 I# f2 l( B
  莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。
) l' K$ C& H; }" p4 J7 b! B' p人在德国 社区8 v2 f% _! f; O3 O0 j
  同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。
www.csuchen.de, E' n, `" \, ^! h! Y$ o
( A6 [3 W( G8 d" Z$ ?
Attack on 101-year-old caught on video' e4 p1 Y! X1 v  ?" c
NEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.6 N! P# V. [5 F3 Q+ ^9 y4 ~
www.csuchen.de" t9 ~! }9 }( x6 V4 D
"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.
$ u4 I) X# m0 f1 ^  ]( B2 B- K/ o" b: g
) b6 F; g% @: h  @www.csuchen.deThe attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.! [7 U8 I) i! @  ^  p* F

1 Z" g' Q4 O8 W* K"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."
9 O+ \& |6 h0 d& Vwww.csuchen.dewww.csuchen.de* d+ z  c; r6 Y1 x! R
Police said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.www.csuchen.de" g! r  V8 B: C$ j; f2 X

7 _# E9 Z9 U' H- ?4 S3 @# U8 ?0 |Morat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.+ n; b  |' j0 U) S5 l7 i1 @! O
: z  A4 ^0 A3 a: f
"I know how to handle myself," she said.www.csuchen.de7 ^+ T. ~' G- F
/ D& ~8 k" t) ~& S+ l7 S( j
As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed. www.csuchen.de1 E  a% q1 S. L. L- Y! a3 D
' D% t$ R" ?1 ^( d6 J

: Q/ Z" v/ h9 H4 {- @. ?1 ]9 u
$ ~& Q( ~+ V7 B' G# h  J  t( h0 V. o: I/ }2 T
New York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.
# s2 g& m" J4 z1 a+ D2 jwww.csuchen.de' t$ b3 k4 C' B8 `
[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ]

New York .jpg (29.02 KB)

纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫

New York .jpg

Share |