[国际新闻] 美国载有140人的潜艇一度失踪十小时 

一艘载有大约140名官兵的美军潜艇,在佛罗里达州对开海域游弋时,一度与美军控制中心失去联络。海军担心潜艇沉没,于周二晚启动应变机制,派出战机和船只进行大规模的搜索行动,到14日清晨终于发现它的踪影,证实只是虚惊一场。当局现正调查潜艇一度失去联络10个小时的原因。. p" Z4 e! V4 t9 y* D
3 Y( l6 g: D# f2 _+ U
  海军证实,已于14日早上重新与一度失踪的洛杉矶级潜艇圣胡安号取得联络,并确定潜艇并无出现重大问题。潜艇上的无线电通讯系统可能出现故障,才引发这宗事故。据美国哥伦比亚广播公司(CBS)报道,事发时,一支航空母舰战斗群和三艘潜艇正在佛州对面100哩的海域,进行演习,圣胡安号扮演敌军潜艇的角色。突然,有人见在海上闪出红光。传统上,这是潜艇发出求救讯号的方式。
+ c% T6 X' c- e
' y/ I5 n: K/ ~% wwww.csuchen.de  航空母舰战斗群上的指挥官马上尝试与三艘潜艇联络,两艘作出响应,但圣胡安号却失去踪影。在美国东岸时间14日凌晨3时半,位于维珍尼亚州的诺福克潜艇中心发出一段罕有的重要讯息:潜艇沉没!由于事态严重,国防部长罗伯特.盖茨也接获通知,军方高层整晚留意事态发展。海军也开始派人通知圣胡安号上140名官兵的家人。
* o/ f  U& I# F7 d  到清晨5时许,控制中心才与圣胡安号再次取得联络,各方都松一口气。由13日晚7时至翌晨5时,圣胡安号与外界失去联络十小时。派驻艇上的军官表示,所有人都安然无恙,根本不知道发生了这件事。当局正调查引致这宗事故的原因,并安排于15日与其中三十名军人家眷见面,向他们作出解释,保证圣胡安号运作正常和安全。美国对上一次发生严重的潜艇事故是39年前,即1968年,潜艇蝎子号在美国东北部对开海域沉没。
0 `) t0 B$ h- |5 {人在德国 社区/ \' w* V. v6 u1 B# r8 w
Navy Briefly Loses Contact With Sub Off Florida Coast人在德国 社区) ]% f* B! k2 ]% l2 Y; w
9 ~6 M( Q, H3 n5 T
Rescue Effort Under Way When Communications Regained2 N- p1 b9 |3 z" g2 ?
. V9 j$ ^3 w! Y/ A9 `
NORFOLK, Va. -- The Navy said it lost communication with a submarine off the Florida coast for several hours Tuesday night and began rescue efforts before communications were re-established early Wednesday.
( h* L. X, v6 B, s; M, s" x% m7 d9 s9 G& C( h
The Naval Submarine Force said in a statement that there were no problems with the USS San Juan, a Los Angeles class submarine is based in Groton, Conn.
; u( ]- G4 X* R/ j) f( P5 I) b
! S" w; M9 t  F# ?$ \+ N! \人在德国 社区The communication lag on Tuesday evening was not explained, and Navy spokesman Phil McGuinn said the incident remains under investigation.
4 [7 V* W% d* |1 D3 `7 C
: G- e& K0 \) r2 w. U/ [* Q- M; uMcGuinn said units of the USS Enterprise Carrier Strike Group saw a red flare in the vicinity of the missing submarine Tuesday night and activated missing submarine procedures.; o- w  H' m  j) W
7 U7 I- v% b6 M7 N2 y
Because the Navy maintained communications with two other subs in the area and observers spotted the signal flare, commanders believed the San Juan had gone down.www.csuchen.de4 E# o; P8 m. R# G0 [+ w0 T& ?7 y

4 g6 U2 Z+ _( lThey began search-and-rescue missions, alerted the International Submarine Escape and Rescue Liaison Office and notified crew members’ families about the possibility of a lost submarine, officials said.
5 ]$ U% G( C4 ~* o* u8 ?, W. o6 H% B& e" s6 @/ A
"We had a false alarm," Lt. Cmdr. Chris Loundermon, public affairs officer at submarine force headquarters in Norfolk, told Navy Times. "We're investigating the details of what happened."/ f% C* Z1 P4 a% d. i0 {

/ Y( U0 E. O  R5 X+ ]5 [- K  G& wThe initial reports went to the top of the chain of command: Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Mike Mullen and Defense Secretary Robert Gates were notified.
人在德国 社区% ~: _) h( O# A# V0 i$ [, H
  G+ |6 n% ?3 o- X
[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-15 09:22 编辑 ]

San Juan.jpg (32.65 KB)

「圣胡安」号潜艇

San Juan.jpg

Share |