[国际新闻] 埃及专家:“出埃及记”查无史料可证明

“出埃及记”的故事举世皆知,但埃及考古学家指出,至少尚未找到任何史料足以证明,有关摩西带领犹太人离开埃及、越过红海、在沙漠中流浪四十年、寻找上帝应许之地的故事,曾经真正发生过。  
4 b0 q! R! ]/ `1 K* Z- z% g6 w/ z3 K3 V. w6 D: a
  埃及古物最高委员会秘书长哈瓦斯最近带领一群记者探讨西奈,谈到出埃及记的故事时表示:“说真的,那是个神话。”  8 |: c) s& G0 ]1 {* _
! l# C: s8 S7 ~' C3 _8 H" Z7 C
  摩西经过地 挖掘无证据  ) S$ N: e  t) H. }7 Y
www.csuchen.de! O9 c7 L9 K& T% K: o
  埃及号称是全世界古物蕴藏最丰富的地区,有人开玩笑,在这个国家你随便拿个铲子往地上挖,都可能挖出古物。当开罗近郊的城镇多基(Dokki )在兴建下水道系统时,工人无意间挖出许多罗马时代的陶器碎片;在开罗的Heliopolis住宅区,许多房子底下埋有坟墓。  人在德国 社区) f  f& w& |, {' ^7 R; O6 A  @

% i! v$ x( n+ S4 N3 U1 ?' ~- P/ O' Lwww.csuchen.de  埃及也是精神文明中心,每年有无数观光客来此参观金字塔,试图从这些古文明找出生命的意义,还有很多虔诚的基督徒前去瞻仰位于西奈半岛的西奈山。  
0 C6 a4 J9 H# L" |, f1 W0 l2 V* V! }0 k$ k1 ]9 E& v8 T
  因为根据圣经记载,带领以色列人民出埃及的摩西曾爬上西奈山顶,上帝在山顶上燃烧的树丛中现身,授予他十诫。  人在德国 社区6 }$ t1 R. X4 D8 M
www.csuchen.de$ u, Y" b* [5 R
  许多人对这个故事深信不疑,甚至不远千里来亲自印证,也有带队的导游指着山顶上一堆树丛说,这就是当年在摩西面前燃烧的树丛。  4 Y* c8 m4 W* X8 O0 P  \  F! t" S
/ b% h) A, c& v4 m% l
  但这恐怕只是穿凿附会,因为考古学家在西奈山和摩西可能经过的地区挖掘多年,至今未发现任何证据,足以证明旧约圣经《出埃及记》真的曾经发生。连能证明埃及曾经有犹太人生活的考古证据都只有一件。  5 {" [3 u( f1 h, k4 g9 l) i
人在德国 社区4 k) H0 t! D- S3 [  ~; }8 Z
  火山爆发与十灾 时间不符  人在德国 社区" ~5 @/ B' |5 K1 t

* b! n; z, T8 r: \) G4 f! Q8 m0 t人在德国 社区  最近有一批考古学家从希腊圣托里尼群岛的火山熔岩发现证据,宣称在埃及北方六百多公里的圣托里尼火山于西元前一千五百年爆发,熔岩四处流窜,毁灭了埃及、巴勒斯坦和阿拉伯半岛许多村庄,造成三万五千人丧生。  2 Y0 U- c5 v/ `% r9 ~
人在德国 社区& I7 j: C8 x& B
  有人因此推论,圣托里尼火山爆发导致埃及发生一连串的天灾,这些灾殃就是圣经记载中埃及人所遭遇的“十灾”,同时火山爆发还使陆地隆起,从而造成红海海水分开;但这些毕竟只是推论,更何况圣托里尼火山爆发于西元前一千五百年,比摩西带领以色列人逃出埃及早了三百年。  
& H- x9 B0 W: O$ p* l- ?/ n! S
- z# w9 f; O& A) R3 s* r# Y8 s1 O  最近又有出土证据显示,西奈半岛北部有一处疑似古埃及军事碉堡的遗迹,它有四个长方形的尖塔,学者怀疑它可能是古埃及军事道路上最早的一座碉堡,这个发现让外界十分兴奋,以为可能和摩西有关,但最后很可能只是又一场空欢喜。
* _  D3 b* y& c1 |' l
" C6 a0 C  _1 }& R7 _
- K2 [7 q6 Z$ Q3 S3 ~& R0 M1 z+ P2 _
In Sinai desert, no trace of Moses人在德国 社区9 ^1 o' P/ T& \

Z3 f8 x8 M2 G. @  vQANTARA EAST, Egypt: On the eve of Passover, the Jewish holiday that celebrates the story of Moses leading the Israelites through this wilderness out of slavery, Egypt's chief archaeologist took a bus full of journalists into the northern Sinai Peninsula to showcase his agency's latest discovery.
0 a" X4 ~$ Q* ^" M/ m! K人在德国 社区0 O8 e( Q9 A8 f3 U# [
It did not look like much - some ancient buried walls of a military fort and a few pieces of volcanic lava. The archaeologist, Zahi Hawass, often promotes mummies and tombs and pharaonic antiquities that command international attention and high ticket prices.www.csuchen.de; O+ U" V7 D" ]( j# |" G) ^; s/ S
; ~7 N( p" `0 b& B9 H5 d! |" }
But this bleak landscape, broken only by electric pylons, excited him because it provided physical evidence of stories told in hieroglyphics. It was proof of accounts from antiquity.www.csuchen.de; x( W: G5 e1 Z/ w" m
人在德国 社区9 u9 N+ A: G4 p3 D2 e. U
That prompted a French reporter to ask about the Exodus, and if the new evidence was linked in any way to the story of Passover. The archaeological remains roughly coincided with the timing of the Israelites' biblical flight from Egypt and the 40 years of wandering the desert in search of the Promised Land.7 e) z; D, s; |& U& T  {& ?0 Y

( i8 u1 z* \( r" h7 S4 h2 ?0 Wwww.csuchen.de"Really, it's a myth," Hawass said of the story of the Exodus, as he stood at the foot of a wall built during what is called the New Kingdom.1 M0 |3 {8 }1 X. \7 }4 V7 L
9 `; ~2 a8 w" T6 t1 m: d! r) i
Egypt is one of the world's primary warehouses of ancient history. People here joke that wherever you stick a shovel in the ground you find antiquities. When workers built a sewage system in the central Cairo neighborhood of Dokki, they accidentally scattered shards of Roman pottery. In the middle-class neighborhood of Heliopolis, tombs have been discovered under homes.. |& E" ~  u  }1 y

& Q8 v. k0 w, B' U0 }8 F1 rwww.csuchen.deBut Egypt is also a spiritual center, where for centuries people have searched for the meaning of life. Sometimes the two converge, and sometimes the archaeological record confirms the history of the faithful. Often it does not, however, as Hawass said with detached certainty.
( T2 L6 z# K( u& X0 u- f0 o
2 V" x5 ]3 P9 a8 l; v% J% P$ r5 k人在德国 社区"If they get upset, I don't care," Hawass said. "This is my career as an archaeologist. I should tell them the truth. If the people are upset, that is not my problem."
1 f8 Y7 ^) q$ Q2 b% Y6 n) N) x* [) [: N( B) Y4 _7 h# G9 ~
The story of the Exodus is celebrated as the pivotal moment in the creation of the Jewish people. As the Bible tells it, Moses was born the son of a Jewish slave, who cast him into the Nile in a basket so the baby could escape being killed by the pharaoh. He was saved by the pharaoh's daughter and raised in the royal court; then he discovered his Jewish roots and, with divine help, led the Jewish people to freedom. Moses is said to have ascended Mount Sinai, where God appeared in a burning bush and Moses received the Ten Commandments.
% [9 ^9 N: ~9 E5 g0 q
9 _7 A* \2 I# B8 D- FIn Egypt today, visitors to Mount Sinai are sometimes shown a bush by tour guides and told it is the actual bush that burned before Moses.人在德国 社区  k; }% v9 T1 @& o1 d" b
5 A0 ]+ a/ E3 e2 S
But archaeologists who have worked here have never turned up evidence to support the account in the Bible, and there is only one archaeological find that even suggests the Jews were ever in Egypt.
2 W2 y/ i. ^( u) Iwww.csuchen.dewww.csuchen.de: H6 g8 a1 z5 M: P6 T3 _) k1 \
Books have been written on the topic, but the discussion has, for the most part, remained low-key as the empirically minded have tried not to incite the spiritually minded.
9 n3 d, E' L8 E6 H  `) g+ Qwww.csuchen.de$ M1 Z: _0 \2 N  I
"Sometimes as archaeologists we have to say that never happened because there is no historical evidence," Hawass said, as he led the journalists across a rutted field of stiff and rocky sand.
. c" z! u4 `3 v, @% W人在德国 社区
( f+ u, A# r5 C, xThe site was a two-hour drive from Cairo, over the Mubarak Peace Bridge into the Northern Sinai area called Qantara East. For nearly 10 years, Egyptian archaeologists have scratched away at the soil here, using day laborers from nearby towns to help unearth bits of history.
6 i& Q2 E$ v1 o( c人在德国 社区
0 ~: e3 _& b; E) Y7 ~* O7 [人在德国 社区It is a vast expanse of nothingness, a flat desert moonscape. Two human skeletons were recently uncovered, their bones positioned besides pottery and Egyptian scarabs.+ e1 L6 h# _$ I8 ^4 D

6 ~1 k6 K9 E, T1 ]. i0 m: o" ~www.csuchen.deAs archaeological sites go, it is clearly a stepchild to the more sought-after digs in other parts of the country that have revealed treasures of pharaonic times.人在德国 社区8 N/ v& @$ [$ }3 J
, r' n& d0 i4 z
Recently, diggers found evidence of lava from a volcano in the Mediterranean Sea that erupted in 1500 B.C. and is believed to have killed 35,000 people and wiped out villages in Egypt, Palestine and the Arabian Peninsula, officials here said.2 X( R5 J( Y3 ~9 a8 X# F; a

* |' [% q! F& y' BThe same diggers found evidence of a military fort with four rectangular towers, now considered the oldest fort on the Horus military road.- i! o& y3 s  [. `

/ I6 l+ s, N$ z9 oBut nothing was showing up that might help prove the Old Testament story of Moses and the Israelites fleeing Egypt, or wandering in the desert.
" q# _" [& R# U! j8 q& C, x: q1 X人在德国 社区" }* T6 u* e; O( `1 G8 h8 m
Hawass said he was not surprised, given the lack of archaeological evidence to date. But even scientists can find room to hold on to beliefs.
' d' w) e; w4 H" p! ^
6 u7 L1 M0 s5 H! f) nEgypt is one of the world's primary warehouses of ancient history. People here joke that wherever you stick a shovel in the ground you find antiquities. When workers built a sewage system in the central Cairo neighborhood of Dokki, they accidentally scattered shards of Roman pottery. In the middle-class neighborhood of Heliopolis, tombs have been discovered under homes.
9 T/ u5 i  N6 x0 }' t* J
* |) [) V0 ~8 g% h% e1 G1 ABut Egypt is also a spiritual center, where for centuries people have searched for the meaning of life. Sometimes the two converge, and sometimes the archaeological record confirms the history of the faithful. Often it does not, however, as Hawass said with detached certainty.4 }5 q) w& m9 ^; b0 p0 M; f9 @
3 ]" O( ^" v& E3 Y3 Q  A
"If they get upset, I don't care," Hawass said. "This is my career as an archaeologist. I should tell them the truth. If the people are upset, that is not my problem."
2 `9 _7 Z+ d1 T1 p) F% i8 v" U! ^; G3 h9 \7 n1 ?$ R
The story of the Exodus is celebrated as the pivotal moment in the creation of the Jewish people. As the Bible tells it, Moses was born the son of a Jewish slave, who cast him into the Nile in a basket so the baby could escape being killed by the pharaoh. He was saved by the pharaoh's daughter and raised in the royal court; then he discovered his Jewish roots and, with divine help, led the Jewish people to freedom. Moses is said to have ascended Mount Sinai, where God appeared in a burning bush and Moses received the Ten Commandments.人在德国 社区- Z& e2 U( D; z7 V0 V0 M8 P+ y, l
www.csuchen.de* R$ n% I. }8 F, D2 G# M
In Egypt today, visitors to Mount Sinai are sometimes shown a bush by tour guides and told it is the actual bush that burned before Moses.
1 N# i  N- k3 K7 b7 j& p! jwww.csuchen.de
3 M" T% S: }) P" j$ cBut archaeologists who have worked here have never turned up evidence to support the account in the Bible, and there is only one archaeological find that even suggests the Jews were ever in Egypt.
( Z! I0 G* Y# R: }1 X' [% bwww.csuchen.de
; a6 a0 Z  e3 j) A7 lBooks have been written on the topic, but the discussion has, for the most part, remained low-key as the empirically minded have tried not to incite the spiritually minded.人在德国 社区2 B4 a. A( n) Q

0 Z4 U" X+ T" w$ \. `; e"Sometimes as archaeologists we have to say that never happened because there is no historical evidence," Hawass said, as he led the journalists across a rutted field of stiff and rocky sand.
- G5 {, U6 A0 f# ?人在德国 社区- J, M3 t. V) y) G! @- F6 m, r
The site was a two-hour drive from Cairo, over the Mubarak Peace Bridge into the Northern Sinai area called Qantara East. For nearly 10 years, Egyptian archaeologists have scratched away at the soil here, using day laborers from nearby towns to help unearth bits of history.
. ]1 p! j' e6 J' |
; A2 K$ g, g* [5 [/ F% M2 kIt is a vast expanse of nothingness, a flat desert moonscape. Two human skeletons were recently uncovered, their bones positioned besides pottery and Egyptian scarabs.
1 d  N# w6 Q, q& S% x* cwww.csuchen.de2 Y* C2 H$ v$ T) W% h# @
As archaeological sites go, it is clearly a stepchild to the more sought-after digs in other parts of the country that have revealed treasures of pharaonic times.4 ~9 b" ~) ]3 D

+ y3 h- ]7 r9 S# N人在德国 社区Recently, diggers found evidence of lava from a volcano in the Mediterranean Sea that erupted in 1500 B.C. and is believed to have killed 35,000 people and wiped out villages in Egypt, Palestine and the Arabian Peninsula, officials here said.www.csuchen.de) j0 O3 B  m; r- R
7 ?% C6 `9 U/ ^6 b# W/ e( u
The same diggers found evidence of a military fort with four rectangular towers, now considered the oldest fort on the Horus military road.人在德国 社区+ r" h0 _: W1 _: N3 N

/ {+ y& n' P& b; n0 h2 {人在德国 社区But nothing was showing up that might help prove the Old Testament story of Moses and the Israelites fleeing Egypt, or wandering in the desert.
: c% Q: K# |3 p8 N1 e1 dwww.csuchen.de
! W' P* _5 ?0 R7 KHawass said he was not surprised, given the lack of archaeological evidence to date. But even scientists can find room to hold on to beliefs.

Egypt.jpg (12.19 KB)

“出埃及记”查无史料可证明

Egypt.jpg