[国际新闻] “耶稣喝可乐” 可口可乐公司表不满

意大利一部宗教电影出现耶稣基督喝罐装可乐的情节和画面,梵蒂冈教廷看了并没意见,反倒引起了可口可乐公司不满。6 I. N8 z; x2 Q/ n4 }

# L2 V( P' [' n! R5 G7 g6 }2 j  这部名叫“距耶路撒冷七公里”的影片将于本周五耶稣受难日当天在意大利上映。电影以虚构手法讲述耶稣基督于21世纪在中东传教和生活的情况,传教期间,他在沙漠遇上男主角福特,还喝了罐装可口可乐。
7 {' k6 `* n9 T
/ W3 {+ R7 e: a2 _/ B% O/ S  {  意大利可口乐公司看到影片后,去函投诉,指不能接受电影公司未经授权使用其旗下品牌。' v0 A2 b' r3 ?
人在德国 社区: U2 j7 b$ l' K! R; J0 ]1 `, H
  但该电影导演马拉蓬蒂说,这部电影在梵蒂冈上映时颇获好评,耶稣喝可乐一幕亦没引起教廷反感,并说电影凸显了耶稣是历来最伟大的传道人,可口可乐公司的反应让他难以理解。

5 ~6 E& e0 A: l) W; b* j
" b7 M! V( q1 @Jesus could turn water into wine, but he certainly didn't drink Coca-Cola.人在德国 社区8 X. G. J: t- J) C+ b- C9 C5 D$ b

. x; E# d% b2 e& H7 r, X+ o5 ewww.csuchen.deAt least according to Coca-Cola Italia, a division of the soda-maker that has moved to stop an Italian filmmaker from releasing a modern-day version of the life of Christ that features Jesus polishing off a can of Coke, the Times of London reports.9 Z- {# D5 r4 w% n, v
www.csuchen.de0 u2 T* Q2 z( [' I3 x9 U% C
In Claudio Malaponti's "Seven Kilometers From Jerusalem," Jesus drinks the soft drink during a dusty Jeep ride through the desert., C7 y6 b4 e9 I5 P, [' [
9 w* U# C% }2 D) R
Coca-Cola Italia wants the scene to be cut before the film's Friday release. It's a demand the filmmaker thinks is ridiculous.www.csuchen.de6 l! x6 e: u: P4 Y, J* r* c

, v) F% m( X: l2 D8 B“The Pope did not object to the Coca-Cola scene," Malaponti said. "It is a coherent part of a film in which Jesus is portrayed as the greatest communicator of all time. This is a profoundly religious film.”
# R% d7 e$ J. }! H" X/ L5 wwww.csuchen.dewww.csuchen.de9 \! |8 d3 B* u* ~% \" P
But company officials are adamant that the scene portrays the soda-maker in a negative light. "We are not interested in this kind of product placement," a spokeswoman for the company told the paper.